Jack the Rippers

Jusoda Kid

You haven't been in strip club until you've been in a prague strip club. True, it was also a brothel, but my god the women in there were unbelievable gorgeous.

true enough.

one lass i had dancing for me had the fittest body i've ever seen on a woman... and the face was nice as well.

goldfingers was the place. think it was that.

Edited by canofbeans

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You haven't been in strip club until you've been in a prague strip club. True, it was also a brothel, but my god the women in there were unbelievable gorgeous.

true enough.

one lass i had dancing for me had the fittest body i've ever seen on a woman... and the face was nice as well.

goldfingers was the place. think it was that.

We were in Darlings, stunning women everywhere in there. I brought the 'price list' back to show the Mrs, it's stuck up on our pinboard in the kitchen.

I've never seen a stripper strangely. I was walking in Whitley yesterday and di notice one of the pubs there had them - 2 quid entry on Saturday afternoons apparently.

We don't have strippers in Whitley Bay, we have exotic dancers :baby:

There used to be some good old hags getting their kit off in The Ferry pub in S.Shields on a Sunday. And, Christ what was it called - also in S.Shields? (it'll come to me). And in the pub up from Wallsend dry dock. And the list goes on. But the best one I remember was a lass in a pub in Aberdeen one time - absolutely fantastic body *drools*.

I've never seen a stripper strangely. I was walking in Whitley yesterday and di notice one of the pubs there had them - 2 quid entry on Saturday afternoons apparently.

There used to be some good old hags getting their kit off in The Ferry pub in S.Shields on a Sunday. And, Christ what was it called - also in S.Shields? (it'll come to me). And in the pub up from Wallsend dry dock. And the list goes on. But the best one I remember was a lass in a pub in Aberdeen one time - absolutely fantastic body *drools*.

The ship?

Rougher than a badgers arse in there.

Went to see the strippers from the Daily Sport as a "team building" exercise with my Sunday league team.

Was at the Park Hotel in Tynemouth, anyway this one gezzer from the club I played for knew someone who was running the thing and hence knew all the strippers so as these 2 lasses finished their show of filth he was sitting at the front and turned to all us behind and gave us the finger and as if by magic these 2 strippers came over and slowly lowered themselves onto his fingers, lowering themsleves up and down on his sovereign infested digits for about 5 minutes.

I hear from a friend of mine that FYEO strippers now take their knickers off and give you a flap show for 20 snots. Any admin fancy arranging a Toontastic trip there?

Went to see the strippers from the Daily Sport as a "team building" exercise with my Sunday league team.

Was at the Park Hotel in Tynemouth, anyway this one gezzer from the club I played for knew someone who was running the thing and hence knew all the strippers so as these 2 lasses finished their show of filth he was sitting at the front and turned to all us behind and gave us the finger and as if by magic these 2 strippers came over and slowly lowered themselves onto his fingers, lowering themsleves up and down on his sovereign infested digits for about 5 minutes.

I hear from a friend of mine that FYEO strippers now take their knickers off and give you a flap show for 20 snots. Any admin fancy arranging a Toontastic trip there?

Yeah, fuck the poncy 5-a-sides, let's get some flange oggling sessions going on :baby::baby: I'm in :baby:

Any admin fancy arranging a Toontastic trip there?

I'm one of the board entertainment organisational-types. Let me see what I can do :baby:

:baby:

The ship?

Rougher than a badgers arse in there.

Ship in the hole? Been in there, was about 16 at the time, if i remember rightly they used to dance in cages in there. There was an armed siege there years later......Little legs and his cronies.

Bet you Shinton knows the spot

Edited by Wacky Jnr

I saw the Page 3 girls stripping roadshow in the late 90's. It was awful, and like SO was a football 'bonding' trip. The front row was full of thick glasses middle aged blokes who at the end were fighting over getting their pictures taking with the ladies, wabs planted firmly in face. After that I can't say I've been inclined to see strippers..until I went to Prague that is... :baby:

American strippers are the best, You get to stick dollar notes in all sorts of places and they are only worth 50p! Better than whacking out a fiver a time over here!

Went to a daytime strip club in cocoa beach and sat next to the stage you could smell one of the lasses undercarriage it was that sweaty! Truly rotten!

American strippers are the best, You get to stick dollar notes in all sorts of places and they are only worth 50p! Better than whacking out a fiver a time over here!

Went to a daytime strip club in cocoa beach and sat next to the stage you could smell one of the lasses undercarriage it was that sweaty! Truly rotten!

Nice spot Cocoa Beach. Florida, aye? I haven't been to that club though :baby:

I've never been to a strip club. Too refined tbh.

I haven't either. I wouldn't say I was too refined though.

Do I have to fix your post as well? Anyway it would be beige Farrahs for you

I can remember when Farah's were in. Fuck me, they were shit. Almost as shit as this FYP stuff :baby:

Just never really appealed to me tbh. I wouldn't say you were too refined either btw. :baby:

Just never really appealed to me tbh. I wouldn't say you were too refined either btw. :baby:

That's ok, I wouldn't say you were.

I can remember when Farah's were in. Fuck me, they were shit. Almost as shit as this FYP stuff :baby:

I remember them as chaffing like a bastard in the winter, smart at the time though

I remember them as chaffing like a bastard in the winter, smart at the time though

Aye, bit like hessian. I never actually liked them though. I was just a fashion victim tttt. I thought they looked like something middle aged blokes would wear doon the clerb. Which is pretty much what they were/are.

Remember sta-pressed trousers too btw? They always seemed to get grass-stained.

Your's on the knees I would imagine, never had that problem with mine, only that they started looking shiny towards the end of their better days.

Remember Pegs?