Jack the Rippers

Jusoda Kid

When I first started drinking it seemed that every other Bar/Club used to have a couple of strippers on every Sunday, now you never hear of them, are they a Dying Breed? or do they just strip in these posh clubs now?

Seen some belters over the years but I've also seen my fair share of horrors doing some damn right dirty things :lol:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the places where they come round with a pint glass for change afterwards.

I would always give the lass a wink as i slipped a £2 coin in, as that sort of donation sets you apart in those places.

I like the places where they come round with a pint glass for change afterwards.

I would always give the lass a wink as i slipped a £2 coin in, as that sort of donation sets you apart in those places.

What and do a lesbian show? Been in bars on Shields Rd where there's been a whip round at the end and some dirty bastards have actually got up and bucked them on the pool table. Was in the old Blue Bell that was at the top of shields rd and the stripper was a right horror, when she was in the middle of her act someone threw and empty crisp box over her head and smacked in her in the face, she went loco and so did her pimp.

He got a hiding without the crisp box for protection :lol:

Once seen some bestiality shit going on with my mates Dalmatian when he was daft enough to bring it in the Hare and Hounds on a Sunday, she was a proper scrubber that one...laugh if nowt else though.

My brother used to actually get his clothes off before the strippers did. He'd be waiting on stage for them coming on.

Was once in the old Locomotive on Walker rd, sadly knocked down now. There was an all afternoon stripper do on, basically the full monty no holds barred, doors locked carry on. Anyway one of my brothers mate's who is a total beast, we'll call him Sidney for the benefit off the story was up getting his arse whipped of this saucy black lass called Sasha when this old bloke who had came in early to get a seat at the front, hole in pocket type, suddenly jumped out of his seat with the agility of a teenager and stuck a beer mat between Sydneys arse cheeks, the whole place erupted, probably one of the funniest things I've ever seen...had to be there I suppose. :lol:

Edited by Wacky Jnr

Was once in the old Locomotive on Walker rd, sadly knocked down now. There was an all afternoon stripper do on, basically the full monty no holds barred, doors locked carry on. Anyway one of my brothers mate's who is a total beast, we'll call him Sidney for the benefit off the story was up getting his arse whipped of this saucy black lass called Sasha when this old bloke who had came in early to get a seat at the front, hole in pocket type, suddenly jumped out of his seat with the agility of a teenager and stuck a beer mat between Sydneys arse cheeks, the whole place erupted, probably one of the funniest things I've ever seen...had to be there I suppose. :)

Reminds me of the lead character from Carry on Girls, Sydney Fiddler.

I remember booing a stripper off at a stag do in some shithole in the middle of Wales. She had nae tits and a massive fat arse, so the poor lass had to leave.

The bit about the Dalmatian sounds like the sort of stuff SMo would get up to, wasnt expecting that craic from you Wacky. :lol:

What and do a lesbian show? Been in bars on Shields Rd where there's been a whip round at the end and some dirty bastards have actually got up and bucked them on the pool table. Was in the old Blue Bell that was at the top of shields rd and the stripper was a right horror, when she was in the middle of her act someone threw and empty crisp box over her head and smacked in her in the face, she went loco and so did her pimp.

He got a hiding without the crisp box for protection :lol:

Once seen some bestiality shit going on with my mates Dalmatian when he was daft enough to bring it in the Hare and Hounds on a Sunday, she was a proper scrubber that one...laugh if nowt else though.

My brother used to actually get his clothes off before the strippers did. He'd be waiting on stage for them coming on.

2337285sl5.jpg

Thats you Giv - they proably notice the fact you have matching socks and a Brigade of Guards set of braces 'n aall

Quite the lady killer :lol::):good:

Thats you Giv - they proably notice the fact you have matching socks and a Brigade of Guards set of braces 'n aall

Yep and all i look for in them are tits that reasonably match in size and a full set of teeth.

Yep and all i look for in them are tits that reasonably match in size and a full set of teeth.

Fussy bastard!

Guest stevieintoon

What was that bar called next to Planet Earth night club, I used to go in all the time for the rippers before the match, but can't for the life of me remember what it was called. They were canny rippers, it was always pretty full and every week this old perve about 65 would be right at the very from of the stage, perving like Maurice Day oot the Viz. Was canny you used to get a free shot of whisky with every pint.

I remember when I was about 11 or 12, we used to play football with these older lads, we're talking back in the late 1980's here, and one of them used to go on about about a place called Zoots. Now the older cunts on here will probably know where that is but I've always presumed it was where Rockshots is now? Well anyway, their story has been confirmed to me since a few times, but the rippers in there used to turn a chair upside down so a chair leg is standing up, put oil on it and give it five nowt. This was the pre-match entertainment in the 1980's. Seems implausible but I've heard that off a few different sources.

He got a hiding without the crisp box for protection :)

2337285sl5.jpg

You want to pray they bring them back Sima, you might even get the chance to see a real fanny before you die, if you're really lucky one of them might let you suck on a tit. Although saying that you probably end up sucking on a tit every Friday night when one of your geeky computer pals comes round to rip it up on streetfighter II and he beats you....come on Sima boy you know the consequences of losing, I told you to pick Ryu :lol:

Edited by Wacky Jnr

We got my mate a stripper for his 18th, his lass ran out crying and wouldn't speak to us for months! They nearly split up over the whole thing but are actually getting married next year (about 6 years from the event).

I can remember years back Sunday morning used to be 5-a-side followed by the pub for the heady combination of strippers, quiz and meat draw :lol:

The rule seemed to be: the less attractive they were, the dirtier they were. Can remember one blokes glasses disappearing up some birds snatch. You got the occasional stunner as well mind.

Used to go to Rockshots (before it was gay) - think it was called Hoffs when I was about 17 before the match - always found it sordid and completely unsexy.

Went to West Ham in 93 and parked up early - this was before the high st was "friendly" enough to drink on so we found a back street pub mainly full of asians (therefore safe) with an absolutely horrendous stripper on - this was when I still wore glasses and she picked on me to give the honour of taking them off and rubbing them into her clunge - absolutely-fucking-disgusting - took me ages to clean them as well.

When The Ferry closed it's doors it was a sad day, some reet filth shows went on in there, All I remember though is when I was taking a piss one time and a bloke offered to sell me one of the 2 samurai swords he had strapped inside his overcoat :lol:

The brunny is classy in comparison.

The brunny is classy in comparison.

Ah The Brunny - used to sometime get in there on a Sunday years ago.

So classy they had an (in)famous stripper whose placca tits were allegedly a joint purchase between her and the bar - debates were had on who owned which one.

You want to pray they bring them back Sima, you might even get the chance to see a real fanny before you die, if you're really lucky one of them might let you suck on a tit. Although saying that you probably end up sucking on a tit every Friday night when one of your geeky computer pals comes round to rip it up on streetfighter II and he beats you....come on Sima boy you know the consequences of losing, I told you to pick Ryu :lol:

Spectacular. My work here is done.