The Toontastic Last.fm Thread

Guest Sima

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

me again :lol:

My songs i play off the pc are registering fine, but when i play a cd, my windows media player doesnt recognise the artist, so consequently it doesnt register on last fm. Anyone else have this problem? Its annoying me now :D

This Weeks top Artists

Green Day

The Beatles

Coldplay

David Bowie

Pink Floyd

Feeder

Razorlight

Bloc Party

The Futureheads

And tracks only 2 plays each though

Jeff Buckley - Mojo Pin

KT Tunstall - Other Side of the World

Razorlight - Rock N Roll Lies

T. Rex - Children of the Revolution

Foo Fighters - Best of You

Sufjan Stevens - Jacksonville

Sufjan Stevens - Chicago

Nirvana - The Man Who Sold the World

Razorlight - Golden Touch

• 4 weeks later...

Who the fuck is listening to Rolf Harris?

Jesus wept.

And David Twatting Hasselhoff?

Whoever you are your just trying to goad me.

Teletubbies?

I'm intrigued by this Beatles vs Ramones thing if anyone can direct me to it.

Aqua?

Fuck a duck!

ahem

baywatch was me, i'm doing a cd for one of the lasses from work and she asked for it!

51450[/snapback]

Well snap the one you did and do a better one.

Hasseloff is evil, that's why Germans like him, they've always had a softspot for maniacal genocidists.

The Baywatch theme is another one of these post-ironic student favourites. Or shite as it's known to everyone else.

51509[/snapback]

Up there with 'This Morning' ;)

Who the fuck is listening to Rolf Harris?

Jesus wept.

And David Twatting Hasselhoff?

Whoever you are your just trying to goad me.

Teletubbies?

I'm intrigued by this Beatles vs Ramones thing if anyone can direct me to it.

Aqua?

Fuck a duck!

51448[/snapback]

emm sorry but i have to blame my wife / kids for rolf and the teletubbies ( I imagine)

changing the subject, I used the radio feature of this website for the first time this weekend and was dead impressed! Clicking on the neighbours radio it played loads of stuff that 'it' thought I would like to listen to and it was spot on. No Rolf though ;)

• 2 weeks later...

anybody still using this software then as looking on the website the members seems to be dropping like flies! Well I like it anyway, especially impressed with the neighbourhood radio where it plays stuff it 'thinks' I would like, and is mostly right!

anybody still using this software then as looking on the website the members seems to be dropping like flies! Well I like it anyway, especially impressed with the neighbourhood radio where it plays stuff it 'thinks' I would like, and is mostly right!

54463[/snapback]

my media player is nackered at the minute, for some reason it keeps on crashing whenever i play mp3's n try n go through my library

54463[/snapback]

I'm still using it. I've never had a go of the neighbourhood radio though but it sounds canny.

54463[/snapback]

my media player is nackered at the minute, for some reason it keeps on crashing whenever i play mp3's n try n go through my library

54468[/snapback]

I had that, apparently it's a common problem if you do a search for it, I think you just have to reinstall it.

I just downloaded winamp.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...