Is this place dying a death?

Gemmill

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I get the impression that the admin have taken this thread as an attack on them and are going on the defensive. Am I right? Seriously, I'm very aware that a forum is about the posters and the effort they put in to make the place decent. I'm not expecting any of you lot to wave a magic wand.

well except Craig, although hes gonna be a bit busy with book signings etc :razz:

Am I missing something though? since when have we frowned on abuse? I honestly thought this place was liberal tbh otherwise how the fuck is that fat ginger twat still allowed to post?

Excuse me?! You've gone too far this time with the abuse. This is fucking outrageous!

I get the impression that the admin have taken this thread as an attack on them and are going on the defensive. Am I right? Seriously, I'm very aware that a forum is about the posters and the effort they put in to make the place decent. I'm not expecting any of you lot to wave a magic wand.

Poor Craig.....

Am I missing something though? since when have we frowned on abuse? I honestly thought this place was liberal tbh otherwise how the fuck is that fat ginger twat still allowed to post?

Abuse was obviously the wrong word. There's plenty of abuse on here, but it's all "Fish you fat twat" whilst giggling and digging him in the ribs (which are probably quite hard to find). Obviously it's more like banter you have with mates in a pub, which some people like, but the forum is boring as hell when every single person agrees with each other.

On other forums it's far more entertaining to see posters actually having a go at each other. I was a much more active poster when LM and Dan were sniping at each other.

And no, I don't think the admins have taken it as a personal attack on them; I'm posting my thoughts as a regular poster, not an admin.

I was going to say like, how exactly is "it'd be nice if the arcade could be brought back" a lazy suggestion when the person suggesting it hasn't the slightest clue about programming?

If we're only allowed to suggest things that we can actively participate in implementing, then I hereby offer my services as a German-English translator*, since I'm sure that'll be in hot demand on here.

*Offer limited to users with more than 50 posts who chirp up at least once a day, naturally. :razz:

:razz: Anyone for quidditch?

Don't be abusive now, please.

Fuck me sideways; and I'm the one who is facetious?

You aren't honestly taking that comment seriously are you ? :razz:

I was going to say like, how exactly is "it'd be nice if the arcade could be brought back" a lazy suggestion when the person suggesting it hasn't the slightest clue about programming?

If we're only allowed to suggest things that we can actively participate in implementing, then I hereby offer my services as a German-English translator*, since I'm sure that'll be in hot demand on here.

*Offer limited to users with more than 50 posts who chirp up at least once a day, naturally. :razz:

I think the fact that "where's the arcade?" has been posted and answered 200 times was the thing that hit the nerve, followed by "oh look, it's still shit".

Soz like :razz:

well now you mention it like :razz:

I think the fact that "where's the arcade?" has been posted and answered 200 times was the thing that hit the nerve, followed by "oh look, it's still shit".

Fair enough mate, it must get frustrating having to answer the same question over and over again. Like I say, though, I'm sure we'd all (well, most of us) like to help out more actively with stuff, it's just there's only a select few who are capable of actually doing something about it. As far as I know anyway. Or maybe it's only me whose HTML expertise just about stretches to making a page that says "Hello my name is Martin" on a nice coloured background, and I urgently need to expand my skill set.

I'm babbling. That never helps. Mind, it might make things more entertaining around here. General Random Conversation anyone? :razz:

well fancy...the fuckin cheek of it...asking about something I am interested in...when will I ever learn I am only a thick bint who should stay in the kitchen . do the washing and dish out blow jobs et al !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh , there was me offering to help with something I am good at......doesnt quite work does it :razz:

well fancy...the fuckin cheek of it...asking about something I am interested in...when will I ever learn I am only a thick bint who should stay in the kitchen . do the washing and dish out blow jobs et al !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh , there was me offering to help with something I am good at......doesnt quite work does it :razz:

I could do with some washing doing. If you do it, I'll look at the arcade for you.

I could do with some washing doing. If you do it, I'll look at the arcade for you.

no problem....as long as it's not cashmere :(

Oh , there was me offering to help with something I am good at......doesnt quite work does it :(

and I could do with a ..... :razz:

Soz like :(

Oh , there was me offering to help with something I am good at......doesnt quite work does it <_<

and I could do with a ..... :razz:

god no....that would be like incest :razz:

Christ, talk about counter productive !

Too many people fucking moaning and doing fuck all about it tbh. People are happy to leave the starting of threads to you and Ritchie. If that's the way they want it, they should stop complaining that the forum is quiet.

In my opinion, the reason why this board is quiet is because people are afraid to argue; every bit of abuse is frowned upon.

Well said, I don't disagree one bit, shame you didn't say it earlier rather than that facetious snipe at Radgina.

Agree, thought it was a bit of a low shot at radgie, just because i posted a picture of that fat cockney you wank over nightly doesn't mean you have to pick on Radgie, you pric.

Too many people fucking moaning and doing fuck all about it tbh. People are happy to leave the starting of threads to you and Ritchie. If that's the way they want it, they should stop complaining that the forum is quiet.

In my opinion, the reason why this board is quiet is because people are afraid to argue; every bit of abuse is frowned upon.

Well said, I don't disagree one bit, shame you didn't say it earlier rather than that facetious snipe at Radgina.

Agree, thought it was a bit of a low shot at radgie, just because i posted a picture of that fat cockney you wank over nightly doesn't mean you have to pick on Radgie, you pric.

Isn't it prick?

Isn't it prick?

You'll be more familiar with the term than me, you must be right....cock ring

Isn't it prick?

You'll be more familiar with the term than me, you must be right....cock ring

:razz: