ESPN Classic Now

Tooj

Hahah thats was class B)

i remember listening to the first half at my Nanna's and then walking up home for the second and on the way talking to my mate who asked me the score'

'4-0, fuck off yer daft twat'' B)

Gary Brady stepping up to take the penalty and Shearer just saying no :angry:

Hahah thats was class B)

i remember listening to the first half at my Nanna's and then walking up home for the second and on the way talking to my mate who asked me the score'

Errrrrrrrr no. :icon_lol:

Probably one of Dyer's best ever games for Newcastle...

Looks such a different player to the one we have today, definitely lost a yard or so of pace at least.

Shows as well we haven't even replaced Rob Lee man.

Hahah thats was class B)

Robinson :icon_lol:

Hahah thats was class B)

Errrrrrrrr no. :blush:

I think it was Brady, some fucker :icon_lol:

Hahah thats was class :angry:

Gary Brady stepping up to take the penalty and Shearer just saying no :icon_lol:

Errrrrrrrr no. :(

I think it was Brady, some fucker :blush:

Paul Robinson man. B)

Bobby Robsons Black and White Army!

Bobby Robson wanted to buy Darren Bent. Now he's being touted for £17m! I wonder who stopped Bent coming here...step forward Portly Freddie ??

Didn't want to sit on the bench iirc.

Bobby Robson wanted to buy Darren Bent. Now he's being touted for £17m! I wonder who stopped Bent coming here...step forward Portly Freddie ??

IIRC We were interested in Bent when we signed Ambrose but Bent wanted to stay and play first team football. The summer he did move we weren't interested. It was the summer we signed Kluivert I think.

Hahah thats was class :angry:

Gary Brady stepping up to take the penalty and Shearer just saying no :icon_lol:

Errrrrrrrr no. :(

I think it was Brady, some fucker :blush:

Paul Robinson man. B)

To be fair i was canny young at the time and my memory doesnt serve me that badly :icon_lol:

It's a bit funny/strange often to read many names of players who Robson was interested in but couldn't/didn't sign and who made their names elsewhere. Makes you wonder if they really would have progressed at Newcastle in the same way...