FAO Radgina

peasepud

Cheers PP. already got a VIP invite but I am skint and working tonight :lol:

Tonight?

What do you do? I always assumed you were a civil servant waller like Pud?

Cheers PP. already got a VIP invite but I am skint and working tonight :rolleyes:

Tonight?

What do you do? I always assumed you were a civil servant waller like Pud?

I am but I also work in my local bar (for beer money :lol: ) and I am working tonight (Acoustic Buskers) tommorrow (pool do) and Saturday ( band called the Nashvillains) plenty beer money gained but no time to drink it :rolleyes:

Good to hear the DSS still pay their staff handsomely anyway.

a mere pittance I tell's ya :rolleyes: unless your some big swanky IT bod like PP :lol:

Aye, shocking wages when I was there too. Fucking hated that place tbh.

If Pud can afford to live where he does then the Revenue must be pissing our money up the wall. :lol:

I think he has a few other "irons in the fire" in order to pay the rent on that place :rolleyes: I have worked there 20 years this November and I couldn't afford it :rolleyes:

If Pud can afford to live where he does then the Revenue must be pissing our money up the wall. :lol:

I think he has a few other "irons in the fire" in order to pay the rent on that place :rolleyes:I have worked there 20 years this November and I couldn't afford it :woosh:

What, in his gaff?

What are these other irons then tbh...come on he won't mind, the big lanky streak of piss that he is. :rolleyes:

I think he has a few other "irons in the fire" in order to pay the rent on that place :rolleyes: I have worked there 20 years this November and I couldn't afford it :woosh:

www.candidupskirtshots.com tbh

And if it's that shite, get another job. The council, for example, pay a lot better and you still don't have to do any work :rolleyes:

If Pud can afford to live where he does then the Revenue must be pissing our money up the wall. :rolleyes:

I think he has a few other "irons in the fire" in order to pay the rent on that place :woosh: I have worked there 20 years this November and I couldn't afford it :woosh:

And if it's that shite, get another job. The council, for example, pay a lot better and you still don't have to do any work :rolleyes:

:lol:

If Pud can afford to live where he does then the Revenue must be pissing our money up the wall. :rolleyes:

I think he has a few other "irons in the fire" in order to pay the rent on that place :P I have worked there 20 years this November and I couldn't afford it :(

unfortunately they are only offering temporary contracts at the council at the minute, don't think I haven't tried :lol:

And I couldn't possibly spill the beans on the "irons" :woosh:

Probably cos he won't tell me what they are :woosh:

Is he planning to flog those pics of when Rebecca Loos wanked him off or summat?

Nope, Im flogging the ones of random tramps tossing you off from that time you were comatose at mine.

www.pikey-spanky-mancy-monkey.com

Is he planning to flog those pics of when Rebecca Loos wanked him off or summat?

Nope, Im flogging the ones of random tramps tossing you off from that time you were comatose at mine.

:rolleyes: