Baines deal almost complete

Guest stevieintoon

It's just a website reporting speculation. I think Stevie overreacted to some of the comments but there aren't many decent toon fan sites out there (to say the least) and another one will be a welcome addition if this gets off the ground. The Baines thing could come from a decent source and still not happen but I think Stevie will be able to handle the banter should that happen. :wub: tbh.

Aye true Alex, but Stevie is pretty adament. So much so, that judging by his responses to naysayers that he'd bet all his assets on it being true... :razz:

Edited by Ken

Guest stevieintoon

It's just a website reporting speculation. I think Stevie overreacted to some of the comments but there aren't many decent toon fan sites out there (to say the least) and another one will be a welcome addition if this gets off the ground. The Baines thing could come from a decent source and still not happen but I think Stevie will be able to handle the banter should that happen. :wub: tbh.

Alex is good at summing things up. :razz:

Whenever Alex steps out of Gemmill's shadow, he's one of the better posters on the boards imo. If posters were footballers Alex would be like a Tim Sherwood, unspectacular, but steady, does the sensible thing and talks sense.

Aye true Alex, but Stevie is pretty adament. So much so, that judging by his responses to naysayers that he's bet all his assets on it being true... :razz:

His source isn't Craig Hope btw :( THAT'S A JOKE STEVIE :(

Alex is good at summing things up. :(

Whenever Alex steps out of Gemmill's shadow, he's one of the better posters on the boards imo. If posters were footballers Alex would be like a Tim Sherwood, unspectacular, but steady, does the sensible thing and talks sense.

You and your back-handed compliments :razz: Cheers anyway.

I'll be the first to remark that it's quite a walk to step out of my shadow before any other twat does. :razz:

Not that alex is in it like - he's a star in his own right these days! A writer, no less! :wub:

Stevie man, have a word. Anyway, I've heard your source is Craig Hope, who, if that video interview with Roeder is anything to go by, is borderline retarded. :wub:

Uh huh.....yeah...uh huh... yeah....

Where ya going on yer holidays like?

Stevie man, have a word. Anyway, I've heard your source is Craig Hope, who, if that video interview with Roeder is anything to go by, is borderline retarded. :razz:

Uh huh.....yeah...uh huh... yeah....

Where ya going on yer holidays like?

:wub: Then when Roeder replies there's an embarrassed pause then "..........aye, that should be nice. Uh huh.................mm-hm..................yeah."

Guest stevieintoon

Stevie is a bit aggresive on this subject. If it doesnt come off, he'll be getting a mega grilling...if he can still afford his Internet connection of course.

What??? :wub: There's some wonderful and wierd people on this internet.

Stevie is a bit aggresive on this subject. If it doesnt come off, he'll be getting a mega grilling...if he can still afford his Internet connection of course.

Probably referring to the fact that you're willing to back your claim with a lot of money....

Probably referring to the fact that you're willing to back your claim with a lot of money....

Well done that man!

Guest stevieintoon

Bottled my bet tbh

I'll give you 2/1 Sima

I believe the bet was an IP ban. reneging?

Well I don't mind, but what would Sima do with his life though.

Guest Patrokles

I wouldn't mind being an editor for NO, if for no other reason than to sate the pedant in me

I suppose he lies dormant when you post, yourself, then? :wub:

Guest Patrokles

To be fair, if I was convinced something was right, and tried to share it and thought other people would be interested, only to be mocked, I'd be quite put out too. Although, on the other hand, it's naive to expect anything better from an internet forum.*

*I'm not complaining.

At the same time, Stevie's been around long enough to know that we're a bunch of cynical, wizened, mistrustful old bastards who can't take anything or anyone seriously when there's a sarcastic stab to be had. :wub:

Guest Patrokles

At the same time, Stevie's been around long enough to know that we're a bunch of cynical, wizened, mistrustful old bastards who can't take anything or anyone seriously when there's a sarcastic stab to be had. :wub:

I blame that Gemmill bloke, personally. Bully, innit?

Guest stevieintoon

Definitely. I think it's true of many, that you get to a certain age in life where you're impressed by very little, and question everything. 90% of this board is at that stage I feel.

If you want to be impressed by something, get Verlaine to put his footballing you tube video's up. He's playing football with his dog in his back garden, it's like watching Ginola against Neil Cox, I won't say which one Verlaine is.. :razz:

Guest Patrokles

Definitely. I think it's true of many, that you get to a certain age in life where you're impressed by very little, and question everything. 90% of this board is at that stage I feel.

If you want to be impressed by something, get Verlaine to put his footballing you tube video's up. He's playing football with his dog in his back garden, it's like watching Ginola against Neil Cox, I won't say which one Verlaine is.. :razz:

You compared my bicycle kick to Hugo Sanchez!

Bottled my bet tbh

I'll give you 2/1 Sima

Still post on here?

IP ban bet then?

Then again, 90% of everything on Internet messageboards is a lie.

Guest stevieintoon

You compared my bicycle kick to Hugo Sanchez!

Did I?? I just remember the dog skinning you.

Bottled my bet tbh

I'll give you 2/1 Sima

Still post on here?

IP ban bet then?

Aye