Fucked up dreams

newcastlebroon

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Many years ago I used to have a recurring dream that I'd wake up to the night before taking major exams (school leavers, at uni etc.) or other times of stress. It was pretty basic, but I'd wake in a sweat and be freaked.

It was me dressed in complete white and three other faceless, genderless people in a white 1 metre by 1 metre room with no door.

We'd each have a razor and would just start slashing each other.

I'd wake up soon after.

I'm really happy I don't dream it anymore.

Many years ago I used to have a recurring dream that I'd wake up to the night before taking major exams (school leavers, at uni etc.) or other times of stress. It was pretty basic, but I'd wake in a sweat and be freaked.

It was me dressed in complete white and three other faceless, genderless people in a white 1 metre by 1 metre room with no door.

We'd each have a razor and would just start slashing each other.

I'd wake up soon after.

I'm really happy I don't dream it anymore.

Well, I'm pretty livid that it'll be the inspiration my next few nightmares <_<

I tell you what, it doesn't happen very often, but having a dream where some kind of harm/illness comes to your kids is the worst nightmare you can have. Horrible.