Does your car fill with petrol

Renton

3 hours ago, Renton said:

I actually do regard you, PL, and MF as a trio of newbies. Alex, Gemmill, and Gloomy (aka Dan) are the old guard. 

The very old guard 

July 29, 2005. Original Nuttah

I was on toon-chat (the earlier iteration of this place which i found via nufc.com) prior to that and flirted with N-O for a bit until it became apparent this place had the better quality bantz. 

The sum total of battery charges I've had to pay for over the past 3 years (the red lines).

Probably about £200 total until work started charging people to plug in last month! 

IMG_3096.thumb.jpeg.af5a5162a1f3a5407431f2eb15eee985.jpeg

IMG_3097.thumb.jpeg.6f300e02b451b6dacdcc72e0c9baf72f.jpeg

IMG_3098.thumb.jpeg.07ecfdb2532adbd8abe99b6f295f00e0.jpeg

Edited by Kid Dynamite

19 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

July 29, 2005. Original Nuttah

I was on toon-chat (the earlier iteration of this place which i found via nufc.com) prior to that and flirted with N-O for a bit until it became apparent this place had the better quality bantz. 

I was on the old linuxdriven site circa 2000 iirc

2 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

I was on the old linuxdriven site circa 2000 iirc

might be the same place as that's about when i started posting too. pretty much my entire working life

1 hour ago, Kid Dynamite said:

The sum total of battery charges I've had to pay for over the past 3 years (the red lines).

Probably about £200 total until work started charging people to plug in last month! 

IMG_3096.thumb.jpeg.af5a5162a1f3a5407431f2eb15eee985.jpeg

IMG_3097.thumb.jpeg.6f300e02b451b6dacdcc72e0c9baf72f.jpeg

IMG_3098.thumb.jpeg.07ecfdb2532adbd8abe99b6f295f00e0.jpeg

Yeah but your car is falling apart?

3 hours ago, RobinRobin said:

26 August 2005.  Was on some old site and, for my sins, I think LM recommended this place (before he went completely nuts). :) 

Hmmmm, mates with LM. You're in Aussie, yes ? Is there anything in particular that aborigines wouldn't like ? If so, do you have a shed covered in it ?

3 hours ago, Toonpack said:

Hmmmm, mates with LM. You're in Aussie, yes ? Is there anything in particular that aborigines wouldn't like ? If so, do you have a shed covered in it ?

He hadn't had his computer hacked by Ant by then and there was no tin foil on show.

season 6 it wasnt my fault GIF by Shameless

:) 

21 hours ago, Renton said:

I actually do regard you, PL, and MF as a trio of newbies. Alex, Gemmill, and Gloomy (aka Dan) are the old guard. 

Boomer, now this!

4 hours ago, Toonpack said:

Hold on, we only keep Perth so the English have somewhere to drive to Sydney from.

23 minutes ago, sammynb said:

Hold on, we only keep Perth so the English have somewhere to drive to Sydney from.

That's a helluva drive