Lets not get carried away

Howaythetoon

Today is a good day for Newcastle United. Regardless of where you stand on this, whether you think 17m is too much, whether you would have rather we bought a few players with that money first (that would be me), there is no getting away from the fact that we have signed a genuine world-class goalscorer here. I won't say player because he isn't, he's actually an average player, but there are not many better in World football at putting the ball into the back of the net.

However, lets not get too carried away here or lose sight of the bigger picture.

Freddy Shepherd and Co. are still incompetent, and highly suspect guardians of Newcastle.

We are still way short in quality in vital areas of the field and our squad is paper thin.

Graeme Souness is still a crap manager.

We are still second bottom, with no wins or no goals. We are still searching for our second win in 14 games.

Owen alone will not solve all our problems, not even a third of them. Without service he will not score the goals we all know he can. The team are still underperforming in all areas and the fitness and spirit within the camp is questionable at best.

So, reflect in today's glory and lets restore hostilities tomorrow eh?

Souness out, Sack the board, Dyer is cnut, Shearer is finished, Luque has no heart and Boumsong is a waste of money and all that...

:stars:

I don't think there's anyone that thinks that this is all of a sudden the end of all of our problems. The people I have a problem with are the ones that have suggested that today's events are contributing to them.

Souness out, Sack the board, Dyer is cnut, Shearer is finished, Luque has no heart and Boumsong is a waste of money and all that...

:suicide:

23513[/snapback]

Not sure whether thats tongue in cheek or not however my view is that following today (and the latest rumblings tonight) then Im willing to give Souness and Fred a few games to see how its going. We look like we're making the right moves here and personally, Id rather not rock things any more.

EDIT: How the feck did I miss the :icon_lol::stars:

*Jeeeeez hours Ive spent slaving over a hot Photoshop just to have me lock em away for a later day. :blush::blush:

Today is a good day for Newcastle United. Regardless of where you stand on this, whether you think 17m is too much, whether you would have rather we bought a few players with that money first (that would be me), there is no getting away from the fact that we have signed a genuine world-class goalscorer here. I won't say player because he isn't, he's actually an average player, but there are not many better in World football at putting the ball into the back of the net.

However, lets not get too carried away here or lose sight of the bigger picture.

Freddy Shepherd and Co. are still incompetent, and highly suspect guardians of Newcastle.

We are still way short in quality in vital areas of the field and our squad is paper thin.

We are still second bottom, with no wins or no goals. We are still searching for our second win in 14 games.

Owen alone will not solve all our problems, not even a third of them. Without service he will not score the goals we all know he can. The team are still underperforming in all areas and the fitness and spirit within the camp is questionable at best.

23513[/snapback]

And people think I'M a cunt :suicide:

23513[/snapback]

And people think I'M a cunt :blush:

23527[/snapback]

There's a difference between thinking and knowing :suicide::icon_lol:

23513[/snapback]

And people think I'M a cunt :blush:

23527[/snapback]

There's a difference between thinking and knowing :suicide::icon_lol:

23539[/snapback]

Be interesting

23513[/snapback]

miserable bugger

Edited by LeazesMag