Hair Cuts

Magma

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cheap one is a back 'n' sides with fringe thrown in for 4 quid, expensive one is a different place and is 11-15 quid, and is really good, they dont give everyone the same fucking hairstyle no matter what they ask for.

I went into the first cheaper one, because i just had the intention of having a trim because i was trying to grow my hair, just to neaten it up, and i came out looking like the kind of haircut a 7 year old would have (short round the sides and top, fringe which you can stick up) oh joy. they give everyone the exact same haircut! :baby:

Those fuckin retro mullet things did the rounds (and in some cases still do the rounds) are atrocious. Even worse when they have them dyed piss yellow.

£2.50 all off at Barrys Barbers for me.

Guest Toplass-101

Used to go to a swanky salon on Quayside, im now mates with hairdresser from said swanky salon, so get swanky salon cut n colour etc. done at home for nowt.

Number 1 back and sides, very short trim on the top...

£7 (and that's the cheapest you can get down this way short of a trip to the sheep farmers in shearing season!)

Number 1 back and sides, very short trim on the top...

pretty much the same here. Had it cut last week, which was the fist time in 6 months. A personal record I think, was getting out of hand.

I keep my hair very long and layered, so I have a trim and my highlights done every 7 weeks. Plus, every 3 months or so I get the underneath recoloured chesnut. Its all a tad expensive :baby:

I don't have clippers used on mine, just trimmed all over. Costs £14.

:lol:

I thought you were a fucking student?? :baby:

So what? I like my hair to look nice. :lol:

Edited by Ally

So what if I'm gay? :lol:

It's ok Alistair, we all figured as much. :lol:

Dunno about the other ex-students on here but I used my student loans and money i earned from jobs to pay for course books and food not designer hair-jobs!

Jimbo probably likes his hair to look nice, costs him nowt though :lol:

I need a hair cut, it is a fucking mess.. Have not had it cut since the start of September but I'm skint so it will have to wait.

You hearing this Alistair......this is a proper student talking :baby:

Dunno about the other ex-students on here but I used my student loans and money i earned from jobs to pay for course books and food not designer hair-jobs!

Jimbo probably likes his hair to look nice, costs him nowt though :lol:

£14 once a month though, thats about £4 a week. Hardly massive expense imo. Buying books is a waste of money incidentally in this day and age, most of the stuff I need is online via journal sites and e-books. Only spend about £15 a week on food anyway, so plenty of spare cash. :lol:

Anywhere i've been that charges £4-5 just seems to massacres your hair with the clippers. Fair play to Jimbo and anyone else if they like their hair shaved off, but its not for me.

I thought you were a fucking student?? :lol:

Jimbo probably likes his hair to look nice, costs him nowt though :)

£14 once a month though, thats about £4 a week. Hardly massive expense imo. Buying books is a waste of money incidentally in this day and age, most of the stuff I need is online via journal sites and e-books. Only spend about £15 a week on food anyway, so plenty of spare cash. :lol:

Anywhere i've been that charges £4-5 just seems to massacres your hair with the clippers. Fair play to Jimbo and anyone else if they like their hair shaved off, but its not for me.

£4 a week on your hair, fucking hell! :baby:

Edited by Greg