Arsenal vs Chelsea

Baggio

Pains me to say it but Chelsea were deserved winners. Sad to see Terry making a full recovery. :naughty:

Thought the ref was a bit over the top dishing out red cards left, right and centre, for what was basically handbags when the match was virtually over.

I thought Arsenal outfootballed them completely if you will.

Arsenal pass every team they play to death. No idea why they don't shoot now and again.

I think Arsenal have probably been the best footballing team this season, but their attempts on goal are shocking. Bit strange really, considering they've got the best striker in the world ever, whose goals every week are goal of the century :lol:

I tell you what Wenger's got another gem in Denilson, he's absolutely superb, and watching Diaby today as well, my oh my.

I think Denilson is the one lad they've got coming through who will be the absolute star. Best club to be at to bring him on too.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched the fight back in slow motion and it was all to do with toure tbh. Mikel pulled his shirt and he went ballisitic, straight in his face. Lampard told him to Fuck off and then Fabregas was straight in with the hands raised being the tough man. The camera didnt show Adebeyor do anything so i can only imagine it was him who laid out bridge off camera.

All in all, as much as i hate chelsea, arsenal were the main culprits in all the shit.

I watched the fight back in slow motion and it was all to do with toure tbh. Mikel pulled his shirt and he went ballisitic, straight in his face. Lampard told him to Fuck off and then Fabregas was straight in with the hands raised being the tough man. The camera didnt show Adebeyor do anything so i can only imagine it was him who laid out bridge off camera.

All in all, as much as i hate chelsea, arsenal were the main culprits in all the shit.

Eboue lamped Bridge in the back of the neck according to my mates who were there. That's probably why Adebeyor went mad.

What did Mikel do to get sent off? I just can't see it being more than a yellow.

Who are Arsenals scouts? They are worth their weight in gold.

One of the advantages of getting a Euro manager. Far larger knowledge base and contact footprint. :lol:

Yes but you wanted Curbs. :naughty:

Who are Arsenals scouts? They are worth their weight in gold.

One of the advantages of getting a Euro manager. Far larger knowledge base and contact footprint. ;)

Yes but you wanted Curbs. :naughty:

I wanted Doll as well and look what happenned to him.... :lol:

mikel fouled toure earlier on in the game. toure is note entirely to blame and would walk into our team tbh. mikel is the most overrated player i have ever seen.

arsenals season to fall aprt because of this tbh. for my cash they are definitely the best passing team in europe, but they want to score the perfect goal too often. which stinks of arrogance.

nothing wrong with having a shot on target occasionally eh arsene!

I hope, but know they won't, that the FA throw the book at Wayne Bridge like. Utter disgrace.

Indeed pretty disgraceful... just thought he'd grab the opportunity to get another gooner sent off.

Aye, he got hit...but what he did was nothing short of a disgrace imo. The worst part is that you'd hope he'd go home and feel embarrased by what he did when he sees it again, but you know that footballers nowadays just don't give a shit.

Aye, I hope he watches it and thinks

"Man I look a right fanny"

mikel fouled toure earlier on in the game. toure is note entirely to blame and would walk into our team tbh. mikel is the most overrated player i have ever seen

I think he would but it doesnt stop him being a dirty mixing little fanny.

I agree with Mikel, man he is shite!

Plus he just threw himself on the floor in the middle of a brawl, what an idiot.

Would have been hilarious if the whole mass had just trampled over him :naughty:

Thats the way it should be, like rugby. When somebody goes down injured (genuinely as they aren't a bunch of tarts) the game keeps going and if the scrum is near you then, tough shit!

Bridge should get a yellow for his play acting, but Eboue has to get a red as well, because the rules are anything aimed at the head is a sending off and despite Bridge's over the top reaction its still a red card under the law.

Plus he just threw himself on the floor in the middle of a brawl, what an idiot.

Would have been hilarious if the whole mass had just trampled over him :naughty:

Thats the way it should be, like rugby. When somebody goes down injured (genuinely as they aren't a bunch of tarts) the game keeps going and if the scrum is near you then, tough shit!

Bridge should get a yellow for his play acting, but Eboue has to get a red as well, because the rules are anything aimed at the head is a sending off and despite Bridge's over the top reaction its still a red card under the law.

Spot on, unless its a very serious injury then the game still flows, thats in both codes. It will soon stop people going down to time waste etc!

Spot on, unless its a very serious injury then the game still flows, thats in both codes. It will soon stop people going down to time waste etc!

Exactly. Its a big pitch, you can easilly treat somebody whilst the game continues and 9 times out of 10 its barely an injury at all. If the game continued you'd find managers would never again have their players feigning injury and arseing about on the deck if they knew the game would go on.

If you combine that with retrospective punishment for any faking on injury, play acting or overdoing it you could cut all this bollocks out of the game. And if people served their ban by havign to play a game or 2 of rugby union to find out what being hit by "proper" men and what real injuries are then we might be able to sort football out!

I wish Jeff Winter would fuck right off the utter twat that he is.

Always getting interviewed about refereeing controversy these days. Who is he to comment anyway? He was useless and a dirty cheat to boot as well.

I wish Jeff Winter would fuck right off the utter twat that he is.

Always getting interviewed about refereeing controversy these days. Who is he to comment anyway? He was useless and a dirty cheat to boot as well.

Aye, but being a bigmouthed, conceited rent-a-quote seems to translate as being 'media friendly'.