Arsenal vs Chelsea

Baggio

Now Alan Green is crying because the sent-off Arsenal players are lining up for their medals. The man really is a cretin.

The ones sent off deserve losers medals so for me they can go and get them!

You can always rely on arsenal to be classy in the face of defeat :rolleyes: , Bobby summed them up ages ago when they lose and they've never changed!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

From what I saw Toure and Obi Mikel were the spark..With some shirt pulling and Obi had given Toure a little kick earlier...Mikel is quite a dirty player. Happy to see Fabergass pull Lumplard over by the neck... :rolleyes:

Resulting melee Bridge pretended to have been killed...and Henry came down from the stands to get Adebayor off as it was looking light he was going to lay the 4th official out or anyone within range. :razz:

Edited by Parky

Feom what I saw Toure and Obi Mikel were the spark..With some shirt pulling and Obi had given Toure a little kick earlier...Mikel is quite a dirty player. Happy to see Fibreglass pull Lumplard over by the neck... :rolleyes:

Resulting melee Bridge pretended to have been killed...and Henry came down from the stands to get Adebayor off as it was looking light he was going to lay the 4th official out or anyone within range. :razz:

I think Lampard deserves a bit of credit to be fair. With most players if they had a little arsehole like Fabregas garbbing them by the neck and pulling them all over they would have given him the kicking he deserves, Lampard did well not to swing an elbow and smash his face in IMO.

Feom what I saw Toure and Obi Mikel were the spark..With some shirt pulling and Obi had given Toure a little kick earlier...Mikel is quite a dirty player. Happy to see Fibreglass pull Lumplard over by the neck... :rolleyes:

I think Lampard deserves a bit of credit to be fair. With most players if they had a little arsehole like Fabregas garbbing them by the neck and pulling them all over they would have given him the kicking he deserves, Lampard did well not to swing an elbow and smash his face in IMO.

It was funny though. I take your point about Lampard.

Oh it was very funny! :razz:

Feom what I saw Toure and Obi Mikel were the spark..With some shirt pulling and Obi had given Toure a little kick earlier...Mikel is quite a dirty player. Happy to see Fibreglass pull Lumplard over by the neck... :razz:

Oh it was very funny! <_<

:rolleyes:

I don't like to see Chelsea sneak these matches...

Since its two teams i don't like i wish they'd gone and had a proper brawl though, really knocked seven shades of shit out of each other.

They could pretend for 5 mins that they're not a bunch of arrogant, pampered soft as shit tarts and act as if they were real blokes who play other sports like rugby etc. and really go for it!

Because the likes of Alan Green et al can whinge on about how disgusting it is, but really everyone wants to see it as long as its not your club involved!

Since its two teams i don't like i wish they'd gone and had a proper brawl though, really knocked seven shades of shit out of each other.

They could pretend for 5 mins that they're not a bunch of arrogant, pampered soft as shit tarts and act as if they were real blokes who play other sports like rugby etc. and really go for it!

Because the likes of Alan Green et al can whinge on about how disgusting it is, but really everyone wants to see it as long as its not your club involved!

There was a moment when it did look like it was on like. :rolleyes:

About 2,000 football fans were late for the Carling Cup final between Chelsea and Arsenal in Cardiff after they were delayed by train problems.

Many missed the 1500 GMT kick-off at the Millennium Stadium, in a fiery game which Chelsea won 2-1.

But although some trains were 90 minutes late, football authorities decided to start the game on time.

First Great Western said "major signal failure" between Cardiff and Newport had caused a backlog of services.

First Great Western said five services left London Paddington between 1000 - 1200 GMT bound for Cardiff, with three of them extra services laid on for fans.

A spokesman said every train affected was being tracked and that there would be enough resources after the game to get returning fans home.

One passenger said she was on the eighth train queuing to arrive in Cardiff, and were being allowed into the city two at a time.

She said passengers were told over the intercom that the delays were due to signalling problems caused by a cable being cut on Saturday night.

South Wales Police said long queues built up of football fans heading into Cardiff.

Police said park-and-ride services for Arsenal fans at the University Hospital of Wales, in the Heath area of the city, were full.

Motorists were advised to make their way to alternative facilities at Leckwith Stadium, near Cardiff City's Ninian Park ground.

It was the seventh Carling Cup final to be held in south Wales while English football's traditional home, Wembley, has been rebuilt.

Football's showpiece games are due to return to Wembley, beginning with the FA Cup final in May.

_42612395_diaby_pa416.jpg

Definitely racially motivated like.

Would have been a freekick anywhere else.

Dont think it would tbh, it was worse when Rio booted Shearer in the face in the semi final of the FA Cup a couple of years ago.

Did Henry get on the pitch to stop the fighting? If so how was he able to do that? He souldnt be allowed the french fanny

_42612395_diaby_pa416.jpg

Definitely racially motivated like.

Would have been a freekick anywhere else.

Dont think it would tbh, it was worse when Rio booted Shearer in the face in the semi final of the FA Cup a couple of years ago.

Did Henry get on the pitch to stop the fighting? If so how was he able to do that? He souldnt be allowed the french fanny

He was only just on the pitch a few yards from what I saw.

Pains me to say it but Chelsea were deserved winners. Sad to see Terry making a full recovery. :naughty:

Thought the ref was a bit over the top dishing out red cards left, right and centre, for what was basically handbags when the match was virtually over.

Pains me to say it but Chelsea were deserved winners. Sad to see Terry making a full recovery. :naughty:

Thought the ref was a bit over the top dishing out red cards left, right and centre, for what was basically handbags when the match was virtually over.

I thought Arsenal outfootballed them completely if you will.

Arsenal pass every team they play to death. No idea why they don't shoot now and again.

I think Arsenal have probably been the best footballing team this season, but their attempts on goal are shocking. Bit strange really, considering they've got the best striker in the world ever, whose goals every week are goal of the century :lol:

Arsenal pass every team they play to death. No idea why they don't shoot now and again.

I think Arsenal have probably been the best footballing team this season, but their attempts on goal are shocking. Bit strange really, considering they've got the best striker in the world ever, whose goals every week are goal of the century :lol:

I tell you what Wenger's got another gem in Denilson, he's absolutely superb, and watching Diaby today as well, my oh my.

I tell you what Wenger's got another gem in Denilson, he's absolutely superb, and watching Diaby today as well, my oh my.

Scouting the promised land.

Scouting the promised land.

Finger in the sugar bowl?