The Trent

Jusoda Kid

the clique? you kidding?

I'm not cliqueyfied yet, there are no chortleworthy in jokes yet.

just fatjokes :(

:)

but I'd suggest a different barif for no other reason than it would bother Scott some, and that's funny.

I beg to differ,

we take the piss out of your red head as well. :(

The Trent is good on matchdays because its proximity to the ground means that [a] we get to enjoy each other's company for longer, and we don't have to suffer the pitiful sight of a bunch of grown men struggling to walk up a hill.

Trent is a health hazard, isn't is Papa? :rolleyes:

:razz:

I should have sued them! Me and the other bloke who went arse over tit before i did!

So, after I told you some bloke had gone arse over tit on the stairs, you still did it anyway? :razz:

The Trent is class for seriously cheap alchohol and access to the bar post-match (literally walk out the stadium, walk in the Trent and get a pint! wtf). Although for a semi-pretendy-recovering alchoholic I really shouldn't have found it <_<

The Trent is good on matchdays because its proximity to the ground means that [a] we get to enjoy each other's company for longer, and we don't have to suffer the pitiful sight of a bunch of grown men struggling to walk up a hill.

not that there's anythong wrong with that like... but :rolleyes:

I was only saying [a] to get to the crux of the matter, which is clearly . Wheezing and sweating are not good looks.

Tried a few bars in town and for the combination of dangerously cheap prices and proximity to the SE corner, it can't be beat.

It gets a heaving after and before a game but give it an hour either side and it calms down a bit.

We used to go to the Union Rooms, was a pain in the arse tbh

The Trent is now tradition! Its actually the first pub we went into when the piss ups started only for us to nearly get into some bother with some arsehole who had a problem with Scots... :rolleyes:

And it wasn't Testa Moron in case you were wondering? :razz:

Tried a few bars in town and for the combination of dangerously cheap prices and proximity to the SE corner, it can't be beat.

It gets a heaving after and before a game but give it an hour either side and it calms down a bit.

Says it all, really.

I like The Trent. No frills (folk like Papa L, Gemmill, Cath can just wear their usual charidy shop gear). Close to 'The Corner' means this old fucker doesn't have far to walk :razz:

The Trent doesn't pretend to be something it's not. E.g. no fake 'artifacts' hung on the wall from 'the old country' like one of these fake Irish bars, or loads of pictures and shite like Americana or Hollywood crap :rolleyes:

I was sunburnt.

might fancy coming up for a pissup soonish, if anyones got a spare/cheap ticket?

I'll even bring a Yorkie bar to curry favour with the gingas

I was sunburnt.

might fancy coming up for a pissup soonish, if anyones got a spare/cheap ticket?

Dont know about cheap but I can always sort tickets out for you.

I was sunburnt.

Dont know about cheap but I can always sort tickets out for you.

tickets for the football right? I'm not talking about those balloon fetish clubs you frequent

Was in there last night, fucking shithole tbh. The daft shite behind the bar made my snakebite with dry cider, what a numpty. Even the doorman looked like he should be working on the Waltzer.

Can't see why you's lot rave on about it, full of ugly nurses and young doctors.

:naughty:

Was this your annual trip out of the Walker-Byker-Heaton tri-state area?

What the fuck were you doing there? They don't like your sort round that way son, when will you learn.