The Trent

Jusoda Kid

Was in there last night, fucking shithole tbh. The daft shite behind the bar made my snakebite with dry cider, what a numpty. Even the doorman looked like he should be working on the Waltzer.

Can't see why you's lot rave on about it, full of ugly nurses and young doctors.

:)

We sat down next to these two scruffy student birds sharing a bottle of bud and the cheeky bastards had the cheek to put a flyer on top of their bottle.

Rophynoltastic, must have been my mates tash he's been growing for a laugh. The only cubicle is upstairs as well, no good to me

Edited by Wacky Jnr

You and your mate must look like proper Harry Ramps. :)

Had to be his tash, he looks like a right fucking sex case, the cheap newcastle cap with the flat peak he was wearing for a pisstake probably didn't help. Me and the two others look pretty normal I reckon, well lets just say we've all always done alright for fanny.......must have been lesbians tbh

Me and the two others look pretty normal I reckon, well lets just say we've all always done alright for fanny.......

Not when they stick a flyer over their bottle though. Scuppered! :)

Spill a drink over the pair of them whilst your mate does the deed in the commotion has always worked just fine :(

My dear old mother was shopping in the town yesterday with one of her friends from the pensioners club and they decided to go in the Trent for a bottle of bud.

Anyways, whilst they were in there, two charvas (one wearing a silly hat) tried to chat them up. The old dear is a bit deaf and dumb now so she pulled out a leaflet she keeps in her handbag to tell people she's a deaf and dumb and put it on top of the bottle so they could see it.

Silly buggers thought she was doing it to stop them slipping something in her drink :)

Strange pub, she won't be going back there in a hurry :(

My dear old mother was shopping in the town yesterday with one of her friends from the pensioners club and they decided to go in the Trent for a bottle of bud.

Anyways, whilst they were in there, two charvas (one wearing a silly hat) tried to chat them up. The old dear is a bit deaf and dumb now so she pulled out a leaflet she keeps in her handbag to tell people she's a deaf and dumb and put it on top of the bottle so they could see it.

Silly buggers thought she was doing it to stop them slipping something in her drink :)

:(

That didn't happen, did it?

Silly buggers thought she was doing it to stop them slipping something in her drink :(

:blink:

Silly buggers thought she was doing it to stop them slipping something in her drink :(

Strange pub, she won't be going back there in a hurry :blink:

lol excellent :(

Edited by zico martin

lol excellent :blink:

Oh deeeear :(

Silly buggers thought she was doing it to stop them slipping something in her drink :blink:

:):(:(

It's a bit grotty for my liking to be honest. It's uncomfortably busy on a matchday.

I'd prefer a drink somewhere nicer before the game.

ooohhh...dissent amongst the clique !!!!! poll for a new pre match bar :)

the clique? you kidding?

I'm not cliqueyfied yet, there are no chortleworthy in jokes yet.

just fatjokes :(

but I'd suggest a different barif for no other reason than it would bother Scott some, and that's funny.