I Will sue

Rob W

It has been suggsted that I, along with a few others, expressed doubts about the commitment, talent and acumen of Mr F Shepherd, his brother and his close friend Mr D Hall, along with the club manager Mr G Souness

I have instructed my solicitors to sue anyone repeating these dreadful allegations through every court in the land

All who know me will tell you I have always had the greatest respect for Mr Shepherd and the other gentlemen and have backed them to the hilt through the recent months.........

It has been suggsted that I, along with a few others, expressed doubts about the commitment, talent and acumen  of Mr F Shepherd, his brother and his close friend Mr D Hall, along with the club manager Mr G Souness

I have instructed my solicitors to sue anyone repeating these dreadful allegations through every court in the land

All who know me will tell you I have always had the greatest respect for Mr Shepherd and the other gentlemen and have backed them to the hilt through the recent months.........

22657[/snapback]

*cough*

From Rob's link :

But BBC Sport understands Liverpool, who play Newcastle in the Premiership on Boxing Day, have not given up hope of luring Owen with the transfer deadline at midnight on 31 August the cut-off point for any last-ditch move.

??????

Christ, I hope not.

Roy Keane did that to Kenny Dagleish at Blackburn. He got a last minute phone call at home from Fergie saying "Have you signed anything yet", Keane replied "no, but I've given my word". Fergie insisted that Keane just come up to Old Trafford before signing anything, any he stayed there.

£6m - Bellamy

£9.5m - Robert

£5m - Jenas

£8.5m - Viana

£5m - Bramble

£9m - Woodgate

£1.5m - Ambrose

£4m - Butt

£5m - Milner

£2m - Carr

£8m - Boumsong

£1.5m - Babayaro

£2m - Faye

£3.6m - Emre

£6m - Parker

£9.5m - Luque

£16m - Owen

£100m spent in 4 years!!!

He can't be accused of not flashing the cheque book.

In the time Souness has been here he has had more than enough money from Shepherd, more than most managers could dream about so he has no excuse there, though to be fair to Souness he has said himself Fred has backed him.

How much have we recouped in said 4 years?  around £50m?

22852[/snapback]

£2m - Cort

£1.5m - Solano

£1.7m - Lua-Lua

£750k - Speed

£13.4m - Woodgate

£400k - Bernard

£2m - Hughes

£2m - O'Brien

£5m - Bellamy

£1m - Ambrose

Between £30-35m.

22884[/snapback]

*sniggers*

*then can't hold it back any longer* :stars::suicide::icon_lol::blush::blush::blush::D:D:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Okay then NUT, how much have we paid out in wages over said 4 years?

22889[/snapback]

While you're at it can you offset this against gate receipts, TV money, tax etc.? :stars:

And how many pies & pints we sell at half-time.

23096[/snapback]

"peanuts tanner a bag!"

23099[/snapback]

Rob reveals his age :stars:

Edited by alex