Mackems' new strip...

Matty

One of the mackems at work has just spent 5 minutes trying to lecture me on why this will make no difference to us. Unfortunately I didn't hear any of it cos I was holding a print off of the official press release from the NUFC site in his face going "Kiss him. Go on, I'll let you kiss him if you want. Kiss him." :stars: He was getting redder and redder by the second. :suicide:

To be fair there's a few on there more than willing to accept that we've yet again shown a lot of ambition and left them gutted. The thread entitled "Yet again" is a canny read. There's just as many bitter as owt though. :stars:

From RTG:

"This time next year he will not be a mag. FACT

All he cares about is getting to the World Cup. Then he will put himself in the shop window for a big club. FACT

He will score less than 10 goals this season and will not get into Europe. FACT

With Shearer's contract clause of having to be the highest paid player at Newcastle, they are committing financial suicide if they dont get into Europe. FACT

I am bitter. FACT

Graeme Souness is still shit. FACT

I have irrationally changed my opinion of Bob Murray today. FACT"

I think maybe a bitter organge colour would suit them :stars: