The Wall Pushers

Guest stevieintoon

Guest stevieintoon

Fair play to the cunts the neet, superb second half, rarely looked in trouble at the European and World Champions.

Bellamy what a twat though "it couldonly happen to me" welsh twat.

Juventus were the wall pushersyou soft dozy fuckin twat. I hope your mother dies a really slow painful fuckin death you fuckin tramp.

Not had your coco-pops yet kid?

Juventus were the wall pushersyou soft dozy fuckin twat. I hope your mother dies a really slow painful fuckin death you fuckin tramp.

That's Alan Shearer, Bobby Robson and now somebody's mother you've wished horrible deaths on so far on here. What a fucking scumbag you are.

I hope I meet you one day.

If you work in Care in the Community then theres a damned good chance you already have.

........................ I hope your mother dies a really slow painful fuckin death you fuckin tramp.

Oh dear me, off your medication again eh?

You know you're supposed to take it every day since you had the lobotomy or it'll be back to the mental hospital again.

No fear of you reclaiming the moral highground in a hurry :lol:

Seriously, the lad isn't funny anymore and contributes fuck all to the board except to give random bits of abuse... just ban the fucker.

Edited by Matty

Seriously, the lad isn't funny anymore and contributes fuck all to the board except to give random bits of abuse... just ban the fucker.

Disagree, I think it's hilarious :lol:

I reckon Steveintoon 'owns' him now, guaranteed to bite, could put him on a lead and take him for walkies tbf :unsure:

Yes, and the drunk, ticketless fans forcing themselves into Hillsbrough weren't scousers and that Bulgarian barman smashed himself over the head with a paving slab I expect. :lol:

Right 'O Ziggy, you fucking woolyback :lol:

:unsure:

Grange Hill?