Aftershave/Perfume

Scottish Mag

Gemmil is still an Insignia man i reckon, stocked up in the eighties

:blink: I had some of that when I was about 12.

Insignia's got everything, shampoo to shower gel. Deodorant, aftershave, one all-over smell. Now it's newwwww Insignia, and it's all over town.

;)

Something like that anyway. :mellow:

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't believe no one has mentioned HiKarate, fucking like nail varnish remover that shite.

My fatha was always a blue stratos or old spice man, how he pulled my mother I'll never know

Me Dad had Brut 33 :mellow:

Gemmil is still an Insignia man i reckon, stocked up in the eighties

;) I had some of that when I was about 12.

Insignia's got everything, shampoo to shower gel. Deodorant, aftershave, one all-over smell. Now it's newwwww Insignia, and it's all over town.

:D

Something like that anyway. :blink:

My suspicions confirmed. :mellow:

My mother worked in a chemist, believe me I've had the jewson lot. Every christmas I would have a bout 50 packages all of the same size and with a pungent smell coming from them.......Grreat!!!!

It was only two years ago i got some Harley Davidson shaving foam, and there was me thinking he only done motorbikes....FFS :razz:

I do recall buying Hi Karate gift sets for 2 of the contributors to this thread the Christmas before last. I do hope you've used them cos they cost me all of £1.99 each from Wilko's :mellow:

Perfume wise, my current favourite is CK One Summer, but it was a limited edition so I probably won't be able to get it for much longer. I also wear D&G Light Blue and Kenzo Flowers.

Perfume wise, my current favourite is CK One Summer, but it was a limited edition so I probably won't be able to get it for much longer. I also wear D&G Light Blue and Kenzo Flowers.

Subtle hints. And you say it's your birthday soon...

:blink:

:mellow:

Merely stating facts! ;)

For nights out it's: JPG for Newcastle, Burberry Brit for Durham and Chanel Allure for good old Consett (with matching shower gels and deodorant)

For everyday it's: Issey Miyake, D&G, Clinique Happy or Cerutti 1881.

Joop is vile I always think of it as a "Dad's" aftershave or some 16 year old's first proper aftershave.

For nights out it's: JPG for Newcastle, Burberry Brit for Durham and Chanel Allure for good old Consett (with matching shower gels and deodorant)

:mellow: What's with the matching of locations with smells? And surely Lynx Africa would suffice for a night out in Consett. :blink: