Aftershave/Perfume

Scottish Mag

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hardly ever wear it tbh. Kenzo is alreet, it's quite subtle. I don't like overpowering stuff. I work with a bloke who's in his late 30's who still wears Lynx btw. That stuff is minging.

Seeing half you fookers don't shower enough as it is, it's scary that you are covering yourself in the overpriced sickly smell of designer aftershave.

Have a bath you tramps and you won't need to waste so much money trying to smell pretty :mellow:

I hardly ever wear it tbh. Kenzo is alreet, it's quite subtle. I don't like overpowering stuff. I work with a bloke who's in his late 30's who still wears Lynx btw. That stuff is minging.

It's fucking horrible - I think from about 14-15 I probably used Lynx until I realised it was for bamps. Remember when Kouros was all the rage btw? That stuff fucking minged! Dead strong.

It's fucking horrible - I think from about 14-15 I probably used Lynx until I realised it was for bamps. Remember when Kouros was all the rage btw? That stuff fucking minged! Dead strong.

Kouros and Jazz. :mellow: