Turd Ferguson

Meenzer

I bought the Will Ferrell Saturday Night Live DVD on the strength of that username. Fucking brilliant sketch.

Quoting from comedy shows is for geeks though. ;)

Quoting from Seinfeld is for geeks. Because only geeks watch it. :rolleyes:

I bought the Will Ferrell Saturday Night Live DVD on the strength of that username. Fucking brilliant sketch.

Quoting from Seinfeld is for geeks. Because only geeks watch it. :)

But at least none of those geeks have surreptitiously signed up to a Newcastle forum as The Soup Nazi. :rolleyes:

Quoting from Seinfeld is for geeks. Because only geeks watch it. :rolleyes:

But at least none of those geeks have surreptitiously signed up to a Newcastle forum as The Soup Nazi. :rolleyes:

:)

That said, if i'd been watching Seinfeld at the time i signed up then i probably would have!

Quoting from comedy shows is for geeks though. :rolleyes:

Quoting from Seinfeld is for geeks. Because only geeks watch it. :P

But at least none of those geeks have surreptitiously signed up to a Newcastle forum as The Soup Nazi. :)

:rolleyes:

That said, if i'd been watching Seinfeld at the time i signed up then i probably would have!

Whereas, clearly you were watching league of gentleman at the time. ;)

Quoting from Seinfeld is for geeks. Because only geeks watch it. :)

But the Will Ferrell DVD isn't the exclusive domain of geeks, so I'm in the clear. And besides, it's a funny name. :rolleyes:

Quoting from comedy shows is for geeks though. :rolleyes:

Quoting from Seinfeld is for geeks. Because only geeks watch it. :P

But at least none of those geeks have surreptitiously signed up to a Newcastle forum as The Soup Nazi. :)

:rolleyes:

Whereas, clearly you were watching league of gentleman at the time. ;)

I was indeed, though could have done with seeing a caption spelling Lazarou correctly at the time!

• 2 weeks later...