Newcastle v Liverpool

Nobby

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Babayaro's little brother died yesterday. I think thats why they wore those arm bands

I detected a few boo's his way,if they knew that then football comes a long way second in this situation,and they are total fuckwits.

Babayaro's little brother died yesterday. I think thats why they wore those arm bands

I detected a few boo's his way,if they knew that then football comes a long way second in this situation,and they are total fuckwits.

to be fair mate, I don't think it was common knowledge so don't judge them too harshly just yet.

Of course there will be one or two dickheads, but that's all they are.

to be fair mate, I don't think it was common knowledge so don't judge them too harshly just yet.

the armbands were for some "huge Newcastle benefactor whose funeral was yesterday" but for the life of me I cannot remember his name as I have never heard of him <_< wheres LM when you need him ??

the armbands were for some "huge Newcastle benefactor whose funeral was yesterday" but for the life of me I cannot remember his name as I have never heard of him <_< wheres LM when you need him ??

Right,thats it then,we've gotta put this in the little black book,Newcastle benefactor 07 justice appeal for the man you never knew.

lucky as fuck imo ....

That sums up a lot of our wins recently.

Its all about the points.

True, but I get the feeling Roeder's luck won't last forever.

Exactly, we may have the points but we're not going to get through to the end of the season on luck, the performances need to improve if we've any chance of getting an European spot and on the evidence of this season the performances just haven't been up to the level required.

lucky as fuck imo ....

Exactly, we may have the points but we're not going to get through to the end of the season on luck, the performances need to improve if we've any chance of getting an European spot and on the evidence of this season the performances just haven't been up to the level required.

does anyone truly believe we will get a European spot tho ???or even deserve one for that matter ??

On the basis of this season I don't feel we deserve one but we're not far off it and on paper the teams above us aren't as good, if Roeder can get our team playing anywhere near their potential then yes it is possible but I'm not holding my breath.

lucky as fuck imo ....

does anyone truly believe we will get a European spot tho ???or even deserve one for that matter ??

7th spot will get us into the UEFA Cup with 8th getting into the Intertoto if they want it, it may drop down to 7th for the Intertoto if either the FA Cup is won by a team below us or it's won by a CL team with the losing FA Cup finalists being below us. (If that makes any sense <_< )

We're 9th at the moment and our run in isn't that bad.

Edited by Baggio

lucky as fuck imo ....

7th spot will get us into the UEFA Cup with 8th getting into the Intertoto if they won't it, it may drop down to 7th for the Intertoto if either the FA Cup is won by a team below us or it's won by a CL team with the losing FA Cup finalists being below us. (If that makes any sense <_< )

??? confused .com ?? ;)

lucky as fuck imo ....

7th spot will get us into the UEFA Cup with 8th getting into the Intertoto if they won't it, it may drop down to 7th for the Intertoto if either the FA Cup is won by a team below us or it's won by a CL team with the losing FA Cup finalists being below us. (If that makes any sense <_< )

??? confused .com ?? ;)

Well I understand it ;)

lucky as fuck imo ....

??? confused .com ?? ;)

Well I understand it :D

glad you do ;) I have just written it down to decipher it ????

Your guide to European Qualification this season...

With the season moving into its second half and many clubs stating that 'making Europe' is their ultimate goal for the season, we thought we'd clear up for you how the European Qualification is determined this season.

"As was the case last season, there are four Champions League spots available to the Premier League," FA spokesman Andrin Cooper confirmed to us.

"The top two finishers will qualify for the competition automatically, while the third and fourth placed teams will enter initially into the qualification rounds, as Manchester United and Newcastle United did this season.

"We have three UEFA Cup slots, with one place going to the fifth placed team in the Premiership and two places allocated to the winners of the Worthington Cup and the FA Cup. One thing to be aware of is that if the winners of The FA Cup have already qualified for Europe, their UEFA Cup slot will the revert to the losing finalists.

"In the case of the Worthington Cup, only the winners are eligible for the UEFA Cup spot. Should the winners go on to qualify for the UEFA Cup or Champions League via the Premiership or European competitions this year, then the slot would again go to the Premier League.

"The other eventuality would be if both the finalists for the FA Cup Final have already qualified for European competition. In this case, the UEFA Cup slot would also revert to the sixth spot in the league or, if the Worthington Cup winners have also already qualified for Europe, it could go down to seventh in the Premier League."

http://www.thefa.com/Features/ChampionsLea...03/02/38472.htm

Any better? <_<

With the season moving into its second half and many clubs stating that 'making Europe' is their ultimate goal for the season, we thought we'd clear up for you how the European Qualification is determined this season.

"As was the case last season, there are four Champions League spots available to the Premier League," FA spokesman Andrin Cooper confirmed to us.

"The top two finishers will qualify for the competition automatically, while the third and fourth placed teams will enter initially into the qualification rounds, as Manchester United and Newcastle United did this season.

"We have three UEFA Cup slots, with one place going to the fifth placed team in the Premiership and two places allocated to the winners of the Worthington Cup and the FA Cup. One thing to be aware of is that if the winners of The FA Cup have already qualified for Europe, their UEFA Cup slot will the revert to the losing finalists.

"In the case of the Worthington Cup, only the winners are eligible for the UEFA Cup spot. Should the winners go on to qualify for the UEFA Cup or Champions League via the Premiership or European competitions this year, then the slot would again go to the Premier League.

"The other eventuality would be if both the finalists for the FA Cup Final have already qualified for European competition. In this case, the UEFA Cup slot would also revert to the sixth spot in the league or, if the Worthington Cup winners have also already qualified for Europe, it could go down to seventh in the Premier League."

Any better? ;)

Nice and up to date, I see <_<

Any better? <_<

erm...slightly ...thanks ;)

<_< that is class S.S.R, good work.

Did anyone else think it wasn't a pen? Not that I'm complaining like. Be interested to look at it again on MotD.

Taylor made the most of it but it was a definite penalty.