Top Gear

Dr Kenneth Noisewater

Also, take James May out of Top Gear and he is tedious.

WHAT

May is a top bloke. His programmes on science, booze and toys are quality.

He is a posh boring twat. Each to their own though.

Posh? :jesuswept:

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anything I think a female presenter would work wonders.

They've backed themselves that far into the blokey corner it would be very difficult to cast a female presenter that would actually work. Sabine Schmidt would probably stand up to them.

Could always poach VBH back.... She'd give as good as she gets - always did in the past.

Think Suzi Perry would be an asset from a bike perspective too.

• 3 months later...

Magic box set to record the whole series and I'm looking forwards to tonight, perhaps they've moved to the watershed time to play it safer ;)

I love Top Gear but I hope this series isnt so silly It got too staged and sort of forced for me last series. The three are naturally funny together but its like once they stumbled across this fact they now try too hard to be, which started to get slightly uncomfortable to watch in the last series.

By the way, I love James new show. We've had Plasticine and Mecanno, this week is Scalextric ;)

I think stopping with the challenges that are purely designed to make the hosts look like idiotic twats would be good too, more of the amphibious car/cheap car style contests with less of the blatant set ups and things that are just pointless ie taking three really old shit alfas to that show thing they did more stuff like when they had the british leyland cars or the italian super for less than 10k sort of thing

100% agree. The big challenges and the 'how hard can it be?' type of challenge were treats to look forward to, something to make you watch it. Now they're on all the time you get a bit bored of them. It's like having cheesecake every day. After a while, it doesn't taste as nice, and it seems dull. As for female presenters, I wouldn't mind that German woman appearing a bit more.

I think stopping with the challenges that are purely designed to make the hosts look like idiotic twats would be good too, more of the amphibious car/cheap car style contests with less of the blatant set ups and things that are just pointless ie taking three really old shit alfas to that show thing they did more stuff like when they had the british leyland cars or the italian super for less than 10k sort of thing

100% agree. The big challenges and the 'how hard can it be?' type of challenge were treats to look forward to, something to make you watch it. Now they're on all the time you get a bit bored of them. It's like having cheesecake every day. After a while, it doesn't taste as nice, and it seems dull. As for female presenters, I wouldn't mind that German woman appearing a bit more.

that sabine wifey?

she does the german version of top gear

Edited by Lazarus

• 2 weeks later...
Have to ask, what is that photo about Dr. Ken? It just seems so strange to see them with football shirts on. Especially since that looks like St. Mary's or the Riverside.

They were filming in Middlesbrough and turned up to do a P.A at the Riverside in Newcastle shirts (they quickly went back down the tunnel and came back in boro shirts after the torrent of abuse was released mind). :razz:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...