Top Gear

Dr Kenneth Noisewater

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I said on N-O, I don't know why Hammond and the other bloke don't just take turns rimming and giving Clarkson a blow job for the whole show. The way they go on they're practically doing that anyway.

As I said on N-O, I don't know why Hammond and the other bloke don't just take turns rimming and giving Clarkson a blow job for the whole show. The way they go on they're practically doing that anyway.

It is quite funny how they've copied his presenting style almost exactly. :unsure:

He basically just rips the piss out of them two and occasionally lets Hammond join in ripping the piss out of May, still good though, easy watching

• 3 weeks later...

That was class.

My head feels like there's an anvil loose in there, I'm shivering cold, I'm sweating like a fat lass in a sauna, my eyeballs feel like they're on fire and a light chuckle exacerbates every symptom.

But I pissed myself watching that.

• 4 weeks later...
Hamilton takes Top Gear challenge

Formula One star Lewis Hamilton is to swap his multi-million pound, 230mph McLaren to drive a modest family car for BBC Two's Top Gear show on Sunday.

Hamilton gets behind the wheel of a Suzuki Liana and takes on Top Gear's resident driver The Stig by trying to post the fastest lap around a track.

The 22-year-old Briton is out to beat The Stig's blistering time of one minute 44.4 seconds.

Hamilton's time will be revealed during the programme which starts at 2000 GMT.

Former Formula One stars Nigel Mansell, Damon Hill, Jenson Button and Mark Webber have already taken part in the programme's "star in a reasonably priced car" feature.

The select group of former drivers is pitted in a separate category to stars such as Hugh Grant, Simon Cowell, Ellen MacArthur and Gordon Ramsay who have all taken the challenge in the past.

Hamilton, who narrowly failed to win the world championship in his rookie season after losing out to Ferrari's Kimi Raikkonen by one point, also goes head-to-head with presenter Jeremy Clarkson in a studio interview.

_44273054_hamilton_stig270.jpg

Lewis Hamilton squares up to resident Top Gear driver The Stig

The McLaren driver talks about the thrill of crashing and how he still cannot avoid his dad's driving tips.

"He truly believes he's a better driver than me and that if he had been given the opportunity, he would be in F1 right now," said Hamilton, who also admits it has been his dream to appear on the show.

Elsewhere in the interview, Clarkson asks who Hamilton would want to be his team mate next year and speculates he presumably wants someone useless - to which the driver answers: "Do you want a go?"

Leave it to the Australians to fuck it up but top gear has just approved a production company here to produce an Australian version of the show (no this isn't a joke). Hopefully someone won't think it's a great idea to make Warnie the Aust. Clarkson but you never know.

Time to dust off the resume I think.

• 6 months later...
:icon_lol: at Richard's 'stinger'.

fell a bit short didn't it? :icon_lol:

Alan Carr and JLC managed to prove yet again why I don't find them at all funny.

And as for that nutter who reversed an Allegro off a ramp? :icon_lol: :icon_lol: