Arrogance

Guest Patrokles

they sell out their away following because they have more supporters due to their success,

but have never sold out a midweek game at old trafford. make of that what you will

haha, you got proof of that? Sounds like you are talking out of your arse tbh

btw, wasn't really talking about just selling out their allocation. They make the most noise as well tbh

At SJP, or anywhere? Because if you mean anywhere, I think you're talking shite. You need to go down to lower league football to find the best away fans.

Why? Because they're so starved of success? Sounds patronising as fuck to me tbh

I don't know why, but lower league away fans generally sing a lot more than premiership away fans. I'm not saying Scunthorpe fans by the way, if that's how you think I'm being patronising.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't say you were saying Scunthorpe fans? Just this whole mantra of "Not had much success so they have the best fans, etc" is on the whole utterly patronising.

Did he actually say that though? :blink:

Didn't say you were saying Scunthorpe fans? Just this whole mantra of "Not had much success so they have the best fans, etc" is on the whole utterly patronising.

Oh right. Wasn't aware I'd actually said that, but cheers for pointing it out. :blink:

I'd vote for the Man U fans too....made more noise than anyone else I've heard at SJP.... :blink:

But when they are losing though? It's easy to sing when you're (always) winning tbh.

Man Utd would sell out their away allocation regardless of where they were in the league tbh.

Don't see why you're bringing up the sing when your winning stuff anyway. Even when we were finishing 3rd and 4th SJP was still like a morgue.

Man Utd would sell out their away allocation regardless of where they were in the league tbh.

Don't see why you're bringing up the sing when your winning stuff anyway. Even when we were finishing 3rd and 4th SJP was still like a morgue.

Never knew you went to the matches

haha, what?

haha, what?

Wasnt having a go

just assumed you lived in scotland judging by the flag

[sima calls Tom a mong/]

:blink: