'Grace Kelly'

Nate

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would have said that the one thing it doesn't sound like is much else that's being played on the radio. Saw him on Jools Holland and he seems a talented bloke tbh. Quite like the song.

:D

Patrokles heard it years ago though, along with the 1300 new original songs he listens to each day.

Guest Patrokles

I would have said that the one thing it doesn't sound like is much else that's being played on the radio. Saw him on Jools Holland and he seems a talented bloke tbh. Quite like the song.

:D

Patrokles heard it years ago though, along with the 1300 new original songs he listens to each day.

You're entitled to your opinion. I'm entitled to mine. Whereas I am proud of my own musical knowledge, I don't look down on anyone else for theirs. So don't try and accuse me of elitism or snobbery here just because I don't like something that you do.

Guest Patrokles

Is it worth getting hold of The Good, The Bad and The Queen or The View albums?

The View one actually seems quite enjoyable, though I didn't hear much of it. We had to play it over lunch time. Haven't heard the other.

I've heard a few of Mika's album tracks and I like them. It's just something different from the stuff that's around and about at the moment and I like the fact that he's original and doesn't give a shit whether people like it or not. Off to see him live in Feb which I'm looking forward to.