What are you reading?

khay

I don't deal in fantasy novels rasta.

The first 100 pages were like a fantasy novel. I can't comment on the last 400 or so.

:lol:

Btw, I like a bit of sci-fi (a lot of it is shit though) but even the really good stuff nearly always seems to have proper embarrassing covers on them. There's some good ones in the Gollancz sci-fi masterworks series but fuck me, they look nerdtastic.

The beauty of a kindle. You can be conkers deep in a Jilly Cooper filthfest and nobody on the metro will know.

Bar the button mushroom-esque bulge in your pants. So, aye, nobody will know.

The beauty of a kindle. You can be conkers deep in a Jilly Cooper filthfest and nobody on the metro will know.

Are you reading Riders? Love where the finger is on the original cover, right on the button :lol:

The Martian day 35

Fixed pump with some blue tack. It was no biggie. I am still alive. Today I will make a disco top 20 on my space ipod.

Disappointingly I have yet to see a single flying monkey. Maybe that sort of shit only happens in books that retards read!?