The Crowd

Guest alex

This Gemmill = Racist joke isn't getting old at all like.

Aye, and so is Amiaad's smug comments. Or am I misreading it?

I personally think he still thinks there was nowt wrong with what he said. Not really arsed like, but when you've made that much of a prick of yourself, I'd think you'd want to let it lie. Instead he makes snidey references to it as often as he can. :rolleyes:

I personally think he still thinks there was nowt wrong with what he said. Not really arsed like, but when you've made that much of a prick of yourself, I'd think you'd want to let it lie. Instead he makes snidey references to it as often as he can. :rolleyes:

Exactly, fuck off Aimaed.

Guest stevieintoon

Exactly, fuck off Aimaed.

If this was Big Brother they'd be burning effergys of certain Toontastic forumista's in Saudi Arabia.

Guest Patrokles

Not taking anything away from Brum, who were very good or defending the Toon, who were awful but how many midweek cup games have had poor crowds and non-existent atmospheres now? When will the board learn their lesson and review the ticket prices? It only helps the opposition in my view. And no, I wasn't there last night :rolleyes:

FUCK OFF BACK TO PAKISTAN.