It's snowing.

catmag

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

None here in Gateshead or in North Shields this morning. Are we due getting it later on or something?

There's nowt done here in Hartlepool as well, just frosty has worked his magic, I just assumed that was due to being near the coast mind.

Had a dusting at home last night and it looked like it was going to try again this morning. Supposed to get some this afternoon sometime I think.

Lucky devil....though no need to call your lady IT :lol:

Had a dusting at home last night and it looked like it was going to try again this morning. Supposed to get some this afternoon sometime I think.

That's bad Raider pet. And surely the lady would get a dusting of the white stuff. :lol:

That's bad Raider pet. And surely the lady would get a dusting of the white stuff. :lol:

Well give me alittle credit, im very tired after working all night, so it wasnt too bad :P

I see they've closed some tube stations cos the platforms are slippy, and Stansted has shut down. Fucking hell man, it's not like we haven't known it's been coming. And it's hardly blizzard conditions from what I've seen on the telly.

Watching the news this morning and you would think it's The Day After Tomorrow the way they're carrying on.

People have woken up, opened the curtains and found the place looking pretty. They've every right to be confused.

I'm meant to be flying Gatwick-Hamburg tomorrow morning so hopefully things'll clear up by then. Apparently they closed the Gatwick runway earlier but it's open again now.

Flying in a snowstorm! Can't wait. :lol:

The country has gone mad once again. Headlines on the lunchtime news "BIGGEST SNOWFALL IN A DECADE!!" 500 schools closed, roads closed, airports closed, thousands of people not going to work. I know we say this every year, but don't you think we'd be kind of used to snow in this country without all the mass hysteria and nationwide disruption that goes along with it?

The newsreaders are urging people to text or e-mail pictures of their local areas covered in snow. Why?! It's not like Halley's fucking comet that only comes round once every 76 years!

The country has gone mad once again. Headlines on the lunchtime news "BIGGEST SNOWFALL IN A DECADE!!" 500 schools closed, roads closed, airports closed, thousands of people not going to work. I know we say this every year, but don't you think we'd be kind of used to snow in this country without all the mass hysteria and nationwide disruption that goes along with it?

The newsreaders are urging people to text or e-mail pictures of their local areas covered in snow. Why?! It's not like Halley's fucking comet that only comes round once every 76 years!

It's when it hits the South East it all kicks off and becomes a big news story.

I see they've closed some tube stations cos the platforms are slippy, and Stansted has shut down. Fucking hell man, it's not like we haven't known it's been coming. And it's hardly blizzard conditions from what I've seen on the telly.

Watching the news this morning and you would think it's The Day After Tomorrow the way they're carrying on.

I'll give them their dues this time, there was around 4-5 inches around here.....

Never the less, the authorities were fucking useless and it's amazing how when you drive over three counties you can see the difference in organisation.

Hampshire were busy with the snow ploughs at 6.30am when everyone is trying to get to work.

Surrey was well organised and the roads were clear.

Hertfordshire were completely clueless and it was like a scene from demolition derby with the lunatics skidding all over the place!!

Anyway, our lunchtime effort is below :lol:

image00033rx1.jpg

Anyway, our lunchtime effort is below :razz:

image00033rx1.jpg

Thats just put me off snow!

What the hell is that? :lol:

That's snow on a bit of muddy grass! <_<