It's snowing.

catmag

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No sight of snow here just plain blue skies at around 36 degrees.

I wish it snowed here on a random occasion during the winter, would be hilariously weird.

My cousins came over from Australia a couple of years ago in the winter, had never seen snow in their lives til they camer here. Was really wierd how utterly amazed they were by it.

It has really kicked off here now. Went to a dinner yesterday night and when I went home there were about 15cm Snow. It hasn't stopped snowing since then...

http://www.tuebingen.de/1559_webcam.html

Pretty town! I wish I lived somewhere that wasn't such a hole. :D

It really is (especially when it isn't covered in snow slush). I might have to move later this year, but Heidelberg isn't bad either, just even more annoying tourists.

It has really kicked off here now. Went to a dinner yesterday night and when I went home there were about 15cm Snow. It hasn't stopped snowing since then...

How european is that!

No sight of snow here just plain blue skies at around 36 degrees.

I wish it snowed here on a random occasion during the winter, would be hilariously weird.

My cousins came over from Australia a couple of years ago in the winter, had never seen snow in their lives til they camer here. Was really wierd how utterly amazed they were by it.

Yeah i will be the same when i see it 'live'. I will be amazed and then i guess it will wear off after 6 months. But how cool would snow be! :D

Oh and this is Perth at the moment, nothing but darkness....

Perth Cam

It is from the Bankwest tower in Perth. Looks out over the swan river (all that darkness at the moment). Bottom right is the convention centre, out to the right with all the bright lights is the narrows bridge. Then the massive bright spot on the far right edge is Fremantle.

We had a web cam from our building at work but it is gone shizzle it seems.

Looks like the snow is an on/off thing over here, seems to start for couple of minutes, then starts again for couple of minutes, and then stops again. Make ya mind up weather

Edited by Magma

Walked along the Exmouth seafront many times, thats a good cam.

if we're posting cams, heres a couple

Torquay harbour

http://www.bbc.co.uk/devon/webcams/torquay_webcam.shtml

Torquay to Paignton seafront (though this cam is off now and then this week, as new ones being installed.

http://www.torquaywebcam.com/

Pretty town! I wish I lived somewhere that wasn't such a hole. ;)

It really is (especially when it isn't covered in snow slush). I might have to move later this year, but Heidelberg isn't bad either, just even more annoying tourists.

Will you spend the rest of the war teaching the girls home economics :lol:

Fucking Southerners are soft as shite! We had a dusting of snow yesterday and the fuckwits are driving on the M3 at less than 30mph.

The road's fucking gritted and all the snow is on the embankments you fucking retards! ;)

I'd love to get these mongoloids to drive through Consett when the snow's drifting. It'd be comedy central. Better still, get them to drive on the A66 over the pennines - one of them thought I was taking the piss when I told him there were 10ft striped poles on the side of the road were for measuring the depth of the snow... :lol:

Fucking Southerners are soft as shite! We had a dusting of snow yesterday and the fuckwits are driving on the M3 at less than 30mph.

Mind, as one of the free London papers reported with a straight face yesterday under its "TRAVEL CHAOS!!!1!" headline, "The road accidents began even before the snow started."

Maybe they're just shite drivers* in the first place. ;)

* No, Alex, not a euphemism. :lol:

Mind, as one of the free London papers reported with a straight face yesterday under its "TRAVEL CHAOS!!!1!" headline, "The road accidents began even before the snow started."

Maybe they're just shite drivers* in the first place. ;)

* No, Alex, not a euphemism. :lol:

That was more my point tbh...

Might have been travel chaos but that was fuck all to do with the weather and more to do with the sackless turds who inhabit the roads.

Maybe they're just shite drivers* in the first place. :D

* No, Alex, not a euphemism. :taunt:

:lol:;):pmsl: It should be.

• 2 weeks later...