Materialism: The "What have you bought?" Thread

Tooj

A single ticket for Sunn o))) as nobody is willing to go with me.

The sage website says:

"NB: This performance will be extraordinarily loud"

:D

Also spent a couple of hundred on birthday books, DVDs, cuddly toys, kitchen utensils, trains and meals this weekend gone but still ended up in the shithouse for being too vague when pointing at squares when helping out with her su doku :D:D

I know someone who's bang into them :D

A single ticket for Sunn o))) as nobody is willing to go with me.

The sage website says:

"NB: This performance will be extraordinarily loud"

:D

I know someone who's bang into them :D

I've only heard the one album. The latest one. And I've only been able to get through that a couple of times.

They're hilarious though, something that needs to be experienced live given the opportunity.

:D:D

They are owned by them. Similar clothes but about a third cheaper. The yanks dont seem to have figured it out yet :D

I thought it looked very similar, that's all. Nice stuff imo.

American Eagle is also similar and even cheaper. The shipping usually kills it though unless youre buying more than one thing at a time.

Theres a UK company that imports it all but they dont have the biggest stock range

http://www.ukkolours.com/mens.asp

I've bought stuff off them before as it happens. You can buy A&F stuff direct as well but, as you say the shipping takes the piss, then if it doesn't fit or whatever it's the same to ship it back etc. There's an A&F shop opening in Belfast actually. They'll probably do Hollister stuff too I suppose.

The jeans at abercrombie are about 2inches oversized. I bought a pair of 34x34s which is what id normally get at jack jones or similar and they were massive in the waist and the legs!

Fat Americans kidding themselves they're a 34 waist.

American Eagle is also similar and even cheaper. The shipping usually kills it though unless youre buying more than one thing at a time.

Theres a UK company that imports it all but they dont have the biggest stock range

I've bought stuff off them before as it happens. You can buy A&F stuff direct as well but, as you say the shipping takes the piss, then if it doesn't fit or whatever it's the same to ship it back etc. There's an A&F shop opening in Belfast actually. They'll probably do Hollister stuff too I suppose.

Theres one in London but they charge even more than the US stores. If they had any sense they would open up a chain, they would make a killing. 90% of the stuff they sell in Topman, Burtons, Next, River Island is a rip off of Abercrombie stuff anyway

Theres one in London but they charge even more than the US stores. If they had any sense they would open up a chain, they would make a killing. 90% of the stuff they sell in Topman, Burtons, Next, River Island is a rip off of Abercrombie stuff anyway

Aye, I know there's one in London but if you buy anything off the official UK website they still send it from America anyway. For some reason.