Materialism: The "What have you bought?" Thread

Tooj

My dad wants to plaster it out and brick up the door to turn it into a proper games room after xmas so not much point atm

You live with your parents and play pinball. How old are you again?

My dad wants to plaster it out and brick up the door to turn it into a proper games room after xmas so not much point atm

I believe he's married and lives with the wife

My garage doesn't have a power supply so I keep them in my dads garage. Pinball is ageless anyway you luddite

:lol: 'extra pillow'

for the biting ;)

It's meant to be code for asking for a hoo-ah (in hotels). Urban legend though, I reckon.

Edited by alex

fish and chips from Marshalls eaten above the black middens. Lovely stuff.

Was doing the very same last Fri when the weather induced me to bunk work !

Hard to beat the view looking up Tyne from headland by Watch House especially if sun is setting and it's all a'shimmer :lol:

Oh and here's one side of the Wizard of Oz table :lol:

wozsideart-1.jpg

Exactly the same as the one my dad picked up...nice

It doesn't get made til next year. I don't quite get this whole 'my dad has a pinball' story you have been keeping up for 6 months? Are you just talking shite in the vain hope someone might find it funny? I'd probably write this one off by now.

I always thought you kept them in your own domain.

Does your old man get to use them/know they're there?

Oh and here's one side of the Wizard of Oz table :lol:

wozsideart-1.jpg

Exactly the same as the one my dad picked up...nice

It doesn't get made til next year. I don't quite get this whole 'my dad has a pinball' story you have been keeping up for 6 months? Are you just talking shite in the vain hope someone might find it funny? I'd probably write this one off by now.

Always thought you had your machines in your own abode. Doesn't your old man mind?

I've just bought two more pilot pens. I like to write everything short hand but always end up losing the fuckers. Mind it was more an excuse to get the free Lego toy that came with the Sun today. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Don't know if it's of any interest, but if you get a ps3, you can stream movies from your computer too. Don't know if that's the case with a standard blu ray player.

Looking at the Sony one with built-in wi-fi so i think it might be able to do that. Is that called DLNA or something? I feel like my dad reading these review sites.