Materialism: The "What have you bought?" Thread

Tooj

Hopefully get me into a particular lasses knickers.

Need some advice?

or one I threw back?

Had a few pints with Matt in Didsbury on Sunday for the West Brom game. He confirmed your current and last few squeezes were all of a quality that backed up your claims.

Galling was not the word tbh.

Can anyone advise me on some good winter shoes/trainers/boots whatever?

Probably budgeting at a maximum £80, tempted for some Dr.Martens but I'm more of a soft rocker than a full on punk and it probably shows, so I might give you jip but I'm not going to rip your teeth out with a spanner.

I'm clueless when looking at shoes which is obviously why I now need to buy some!!

_5891810.jpg

Doubling up on the aforementioned knicker offensive. £115 but it's to cheer me the fuck up.

my flatmate got Arabian Wood for his birthday from one of his girlfriends friends

seriously how fucking minted can you be?!

doesn't stop me nicking some when i go out though :razz:

_5891810.jpg

Doubling up on the aforementioned knicker offensive. £115 but it's to cheer me the fuck up.

my flatmate got Arabian Wood for his birthday from one of his girlfriends friends

seriously how fucking minted can you be?!

doesn't stop me nicking some when i go out though :razz:

I'm not prepared to admit (even to myself) how much I've spent on Tom Ford aftershaves recently. Their sales will have experienced another spike this week though due to the Hughton sacking and I'm saying no more. :razz: It's the best shit out there though bar none.