Materialism: The "What have you bought?" Thread

Tooj

I'd love a Rolex Submariner or an Omega Speedmaster but I can't justify spending that on a watch atm.

Got my Tag on the grey market for around £450 then sold the strap for £100 as it wouldn't shape to my wrist so £350 for a £650 watch :suicide:

DSCF1549.jpg

I bought this as my dress watch

tissot_prc200_T17.1.586.52.jpg

Edited by Kid Dynamite

Goldsmiths.co.uk must be struggling with the recession as you can now get 36 months 0% finance on a minimum spend of £750 with only a 10% deposit. They're legit as well as it's the group that includes Northern Goldsmiths and most of the main established jewellers in most towns and cities.

Btw, Mr Hat, if that's out of your price range I really like the Police watch I've got.

Goldsmiths.co.uk must be struggling with the recession as you can now get 36 months 0% finance on a minimum spend of £750 with only a 10% deposit. They're legit as well as it's the group that includes Northern Goldsmiths and most of the main established jewellers in most towns and cities.

Btw, Mr Hat, if that's out of your price range I really like the Police watch I've got.

Aye, that's out of my reach atm. Ta for the Police suggestion though, looking through them now on the H.Samuel site and there's some canny ones.

I'd love a Rolex Submariner or an Omega Speedmaster but I can't justify spending that on a watch atm.

Got my Tag on the grey market for around £450 then sold the strap for £100 as it wouldn't shape to my wrist so £350 for a £650 watch :suicide:

TAG Heuer

I bought this as my dress watch

Tissot

The Tissot is nice, sorry never been a fan of Heuer watches since TAG bought into the company.

I just had my 1960 Omega Dynamic serviced, $550 for a service, the watch only cost $750.

I've got a Heuer Autavia again 60s made that needs a new winding spring but fuck knows now much that is going to cost!

10852732xl1.jpg

The right ear has gone in my CX200's. Can anyone recommend any good, reasonably priced in ear headphones?

Those will be my first pair of not spectacularly cheap headphones. Ebay for £18 delivered.

I went off the Stuff website list of reviews for guidance.

10852732xl1.jpg

The right ear has gone in my CX200's. Can anyone recommend any good, reasonably priced in ear headphones?

Those will be my first pair of not spectacularly cheap headphones. Ebay for £18 delivered.

I went off the Stuff website list of reviews for guidance.

Cheers for the link. I'll give them a go, seem to be good for the price.

Edit: Got them for just over £9 on play.com

Edited by ewerk