Materialism: The "What have you bought?" Thread

Tooj

I'm thinking of buying a decent pair of Binoculars :D

For the racing and birds of course? :icon_lol:

.nearly :security:

For racing and to use when we're out walking. We live right on the coast and last night as we walked there were as usual quite a few ships in the bay, one of them was a beautiful Galleon. I wished I had some Binoculars to have a good peek at it!

Total impulse buying here :-

Sick to death of scraping round for guitar picks so I got a pick Tin with a picture of Joe Bonamassa on it and 12 custom picks same as Joe uses and I use em too so it makes sense and then got 12 more of the same picks from ebay. So 24 picks and a tin to keep them in. If I run out of picks I need to sort my life out.

jbpicks-1.jpg

and this T shirt while I was on the site.

liveredt-1.jpg

Total impulse buying here :-

Sick to death of scraping round for guitar picks so I got a pick Tin with a picture of Joe Bonamassa on it and 12 custom picks same as Joe uses and I use em too so it makes sense and then got 12 more of the same picks from ebay. So 24 picks and a tin to keep them in. If I run out of picks I need to sort my life out.

jbpicks-1.jpg

and this T shirt while I was on the site.

liveredt-1.jpg

:D

Ive got to the point that Ive lost so many picks I can just open any random drawer or container or look under any item on my desk and there is one there

its nice

Jesus wept, I hope you're serving in Afghanistan and have lost your vision otherwise there's no excuse for both of them purchases

thanks, I'll bear the opinion of a little angry fella on the internet in mind for future purchases

Jesus wept, I hope you're serving in Afghanistan and have lost your vision otherwise there's no excuse for both of them purchases

thanks, I'll bear the opinion of a little angry fella on the internet in mind for future purchases

:D:icon_lol:

You need to, is your lass off to Blackpool for a hen party?

wacky doesnt like what I bought :icon_lol:

:D

You'll be alright if you've got the receipts.

dont reckon im getting them back off her tbf

and the vest hasnt actually been bought yet, need one mind my old one is starting to get a lot past it

summer football in long sleeve shirts?

are you mad?!

british summer mate, I'm being sensible :wub:

I prefer long sleeve shirts anyway feel a lot more comfortable to me