Materialism: The "What have you bought?" Thread

Tooj

I haven't properly tested that it yet! :(

I think it does but it's really hard to tell at low volume and I've only just had a shot of the guitar as I've been away all weekend!

No fucker bothered to tell me it had arrived either. :lol:

Did some Crimbo shopping yesterday:

Louis de Bernieres - Notwithstanding for my Aunt or my mum

Dirty Leeds book for my Leeds-born uncle

Closer (that film where Natalie Portman plays a stripper) for one of my cousins

Batman Anthology on Blu Ray for my housemate

Roald Dahl - Tales of The Unexpected for my girlfriend (also got her some stuff from La Senza)

For those in Leeds, Smoke Stack will wrap 5 pressies for you if you buy a drink there in the afternoon on Saturdays and the week leading up to Christmas. The mulled cider is great!

DSCN3114.jpg

Washburn WI66

2 Seymour Duncan pickups a 59' Neck pickup and a bride ''Custom Custom'', mahogany body, flamed maple top and a coil tap thingy. Buzz feiten tuning system and grover 18:1 tuners.

A lovely geet.

Nice! :lol:

For those in Leeds, Smoke Stack will wrap 5 pressies for you if you buy a drink there in the afternoon on Saturdays and the week leading up to Christmas. The mulled cider is great!

Ahhh the old "wrap up some weighted boxes and they'll not realise for two weeks" trick :lol:

For myself at xmas:

tissott17158652e.th.jpg

That will play havoc with your silverback like arms, it will pluck more than tom on his new geetar

I'll just have to extend the terms of my next back sac and crack to include forearms.

is SMO teenwolf?

For myself at xmas:

tissott17158652e.th.jpg

That will play havoc with your silverback like arms, it will pluck more than tom on his new geetar

I'll just have to extend the terms of my next back sac and crack to include forearms.

is SMO teenwolf?

I thought you would have noticed when sucking on his plums.

For myself at xmas:

tissott17158652e.th.jpg

is SMO teenwolf?

I don't like plums.

For myself at xmas:

tissott17158652e.th.jpg

is SMO teenwolf?

I don't like plums.

You like hairy ones....banging off your chin.

For myself at xmas:

tissott17158652e.th.jpg

is SMO teenwolf?

I don't like plums.

can't even bring myself to eat a peach, food should not be furry, don't even get me started on kiwi fruit!

For myself at xmas:

tissott17158652e.th.jpg

is SMO teenwolf?

I don't like plums.

can't even bring myself to eat a peach, food should not be furry, don't even get me started on kiwi fruit!

I wouldn't mind a crack at your hairy mango if I'm honest.

Ahhh the old "wrap up some weighted boxes and they'll not realise for two weeks" trick :(

Elton John does it in this month's Viz. :lol:

Ahhh the old "wrap up some weighted boxes and they'll not realise for two weeks" trick :(

:lol: Li3nz

What was that again? was it a box full of mobile phones from a bloke in a car park or summat?

What was that again? was it a box full of mobile phones from a bloke in a car park or summat?

Bagful wasn't it? Or was it a bin-liner? :(