how much?

£220

Nintendo Wii Console (Black) with

Wii Sports Resort

Motion Plus Controller

Wii Nunchuck

Wii Sports

Wii controller

Bundle £139 + Free Delivery @ Woolworths (Starts 5th December whilst stocks last)

http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/545993/nint...-black-with-wii

wii fit plus for another £90 or so and you've got what craig does for £9 more

£77

http://www.cdwow.com/games/WII-FIT-PLUS-BU...-Wii/dp/5776675

So £6 less :razz:

your dad likes cheryl coles music?

He seemed chuffed when someone bought him Lady Gaga's album. I think he listens to shitty music when he goes spinning.

Was a little disappointed at the lack of photos of Cheryl in the album sleeve tbh. ;)

What is it with blokes and spinning!?

My mate does it and its the gayest exercise there is! Be a man, lift some weights, play football, go for a run!!!!

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> Edited by Kid Dynamite

5 tickets to see Peter Kay

You could have gone to see Dave Spikey, Jason Manford and the like for less and heard the same jokes, but told by their original authors.

Peter Kay is a one trick pony and it's not even his trick

Bullshit tbh. His last standup show was written about 8 years ago. Hes only done 2 mainstream tours and they were funny as fuck at the time. Yeah they are long in the tooth now but so is any show you have seen repeated 100 times.

Hes a funny bloke, great observational comedy and Phoenix Nights is a classic of UK TV

Bullshit tbh. His last standup show was written about 8 years ago. Hes only done 2 mainstream tours and they were funny as fuck at the time. Yeah they are long in the tooth now but so is any show you have seen repeated 100 times.

Hes a funny bloke, great observational comedy and Phoenix Nights is a classic of UK TV

What's bull shit?

I know he delivers a decent punchline, but they're not his jokes, is my point.

He didn't write Phoenix Nights alone, Spikey and Neil Fitzmaurice were also there and fom what I've been told Peter was just the loudest voice after it's success, most of the good ideas came from the other two.

He's a thieving tosser who is rightly held in contempt by his peers. I'd be amazed if he didn't have writers for his new show.

What's bull shit?

I know he delivers a decent punchline, but they're not his jokes, is my point.

He didn't write Phoenix Nights alone, Spikey and Neil Fitzmaurice were also there and fom what I've been told Peter was just the loudest voice after it's success, most of the good ideas came from the other two.

He's a thieving tosser who is rightly held in contempt by his peers. I'd be amazed if he didn't have writers for his new show.

You've got to love people who take comedy far too seriously like.

To be fair Jonny, he's made a living by stealing other peoples material. Wouldn't you hold a musician or a novelist accountable for plagiarism? Why not a comedian?

End of the day comedy is a business like most others and stealing a joke is the same as stealing a song.

To be fair Jonny, he's made a living by stealing other peoples material. Wouldn't you hold a musician or a novelist accountable for plagiarism? Why not a comedian?

End of the day comedy is a business like most others and stealing a joke is the same as stealing a song.

So where is all the evidence for Peter Kay being the worlds biggest gag thief? ;)

First I've heard of it. I'd say Max and Paddy wasnt as funny as Phoenix nights, but as mentioned Spikey and the other bloke weren't involved in the writing. And Spikey was the only reason to watch 8 out of 10 cats so it could be said that Kay isnt as funny without him, but it sounds as if you'd hang the bloke for the heinous crime of paying someone to write gags for him :(

It isn't really though is it?

It isn't really though is it?

How is comedy business different from music business?

Like I said stealing a joke is the same as any other form of plagiarism.

Well put it this way - the night I went to the Comedy Club the tickets were the same price as the band at the O2 and the drinks were more expensive! Couldn't get moved!