Rope

Vertigo

Psycho

Psycho Bonus Disc - The Hitchcock Legacy

:mellow:

• 2 weeks later...
GIT275_cuts_sa500-460-80.jpg

:icon_lol:

I promised mags a bit of a review so here goes...

This is a very well constructed, double bound semi acoustic with the body fashioned of mahogany and maple, rosewood board and again maple neck. The pickups are two Alnico V's which give the guitar a lot more punch and power than the Ibanez and Epiphone equivalents.The neck is very thick yet comfortable, closely representing a 50's Gibson.

I'm very much enjoying it for blues and rock and literally the only downfall is the sheer size of the guitar compared to solid bodies I have been playing.

Either way class bit of kit and im over the moon :nufc::icon_lol:

2 tickets for Joe Bonamassa - 28th Nov in Llandudno.

Oh and a mate's just bought me a ticket to see The Dead Weather at Manc Apollo in Oct.

New DVD out soon too.

3753668137_3132652a34.jpg

Neko Case tickets for The Sage 2.

omg, must go.

Now you made me buy tickets for Emiliana Torrini and The Zombies.

Glad to be of service :icon_lol:

Stewart Lee has sold out :icon_lol:

Relieved to tell the truth. I've never been to a gig/show on my own and because I don't know anyone else that would sit through (never mind enjoy) the 5 minute bit where he says nothing but "Pear cider made from 100% pears", I would have had to this time.

2 tickets for Joe Bonamassa - 28th Nov in Llandudno.

Oh and a mate's just bought me a ticket to see The Dead Weather at Manc Apollo in Oct.

New DVD out soon too.

3753668137_3132652a34.jpg

Is that from his tour last year? I think he ended the UK leg at RAH. If so, then I was at the Manc gig of that tour. He was excellent. His live verison of India Mountain Time was really something else - it really set the hair off. In Woke Up Dreaming, I don't think I've ever known anyone play an acoustic guitar so aggressively either.

Might get that DVD actually.

Yea he's mad as a box of frogs on the acoustic. I think it was a mini tour leading up to the Albert Hall gig, or centralised around it, Eric Clapton guested at one point too.

I don't think I'll be able to catch him on the current tour as he isn't coming close enough but I can wait I suppose.

Yea he's mad as a box of frogs on the acoustic. I think it was a mini tour leading up to the Albert Hall gig, or centralised around it, Eric Clapton guested at one point too.

I don't think I'll be able to catch him on the current tour as he isn't coming close enough but I can wait I suppose.

Yeah, it was the Leeds gig or the Llandudno one for me. Either one meant an overnight stay, but the Leeds gig is a Thursday. Anyway, it's my birthday present to myself :icon_lol: (although my b'day isnt until 22nd Dec like).

Still Llandudno is about 2 - 2.5hrs away, each way.

Yeah, it was the Leeds gig or the Llandudno one for me. Either one meant an overnight stay, but the Leeds gig is a Thursday. Anyway, it's my birthday present to myself :icon_lol: (although my b'day isnt until 22nd Dec like).

Still Llandudno is about 2 - 2.5hrs away, each way.

Should be a great look out either way!

His sage gig was one of the best I've been to!

Humax PVR9300T 320GB Twin Tuner, PVR £163 from Amazon.

Looking forwards to it, took me ages to decide which one! I must have been hours reading reviews. This seemed the best, though you cant record onto DVD with it which is a shame, but it had the best reviews for doing everything else I wanted.

A hair cut

haircut.jpg

Needing to get a few birthday presents for people too, after just buying a friend some tickets to a show of their choice, and various other random "18th Birthday" crap.

Edited by Nyff