Materialism: The "What have you bought?" Thread

Tooj

What the fuck's that idiot got in his ears?

Ear expanders, keep up :lol:

Keep up? They look fucking ridiculous man!

Its a fashion accessory, you must be at a certain age where your contempt with your partner purchasing basic shirts for two for a tenner at GAP Outlet.

Not at all... The point remains, they look fucking stupid. And as ears never stop growing, they'll look even worse in old age.

A fashion accessory to me is something that can be removed - this is mutilating.

Ear expanders, keep up :lol:

Its a fashion accessory, you must be at a certain age where your contempt with your partner purchasing basic shirts for two for a tenner at GAP Outlet.

Not at all... The point remains, they look fucking stupid. And as ears never stop growing, they'll look even worse in old age.

A fashion accessory to me is something that can be removed - this is mutilating.

The point is they seemed gay as fuck to me at first and its seemed strange to put a bolt in your ear. However, once its in they dont look as bad.

Ear expanders, keep up :jesuswept:

The point is they seemed gay as fuck to me at first and its seemed strange to put a bolt in your ear. However, once its in they dont look as bad.

Trust me..... they do! 'Gay as fuck' seems a good description tbh.

You could cut the teenage angst in here with a knife today.

Its been a tiring few days, so apologies if I've seemed like a moody cunt lately.

:nufc: I was only joking man :(

nokia_n97_ubergizmo.jpg

:(

Wor lass has got one of those. Let me know if you find any decent apps for it mate as I can't be arsed to find any for her, and she quite frankly doesn't know how to use the thing.