Materialism: The "What have you bought?" Thread

Tooj

• 2 weeks later...

The sound on my new TV isn't great so I bought this:

htl2163b-soundbar-z.jpg

Got all set up working fine.

Thought I'd tidy up the wires with a few cable ties.

Went to cut off the ends of the cable ties and ended up cutting through the power cable for the system.

FML.

blu-ray-red-rock_ac8e14f1-108c-4787-9039

Bonamassa playing straight into an amp for most of this show, absolutely unreal.

Bought the album when I saw him live in March, didn't realise there was a dvd...thats going right on the christmas list!

Latest purchase, new arrows for the bow bought this weekend

CRYFTksUsAANckK.jpg

:lol:

I can see Granada TV interviewing his neighbours in a few months;

"He seemed such a nice boy, rarely saymed like he wouldn't hurt a fly, liked his computer games and such like. Couldn't belayve it when he went on t'killing spree with his bow and arrows, ah says to my husband, 'Godfrey, you won't belayve what young Andrew next door has gone and done' Godfrey says it's always the quiet ones you've got to watch, mind."

:lol:

I can see Granada TV interviewing his neighbours in a few months;

"He seemed such a nice boy, rarely saymed like he wouldn't hurt a fly, liked his computer games and such like. Couldn't belayve it when he went on t'killing spree with his bow and arrows, ah says to my husband, 'Godfrey, you won't belayve what young Andrew next door has gone and done' Godfrey says it's always the quiet ones you've got to watch, mind."

What fucking dialect are you trying to convey?