Materialism: The "What have you bought?" Thread

Tooj

Docs then?

Nah, not for a wedding. I'm going to wear old ones that I bought for another cousins wedding 7 years ago. I've only worn them about 3 times and no-one will remember!

jrv1ipodnano7uppbpfwpodsprint-1347476720.jpg

Just the one in Black. My classic died and I didn't fancy shelling out £200 on a model soon to be updated so this will keep me ticking over plus the Nike + running app sounds cool.

and some running gear/books.

If you pop them in your nostrils, and open your mouth, you turn your head into a speaker.

Utterly useless for you if you're the Head/speaker, but worth it to see the scary confused look on stoners as you walk past them, and open your mouth to blast them with a bit of Cochise by Audiolslave.

:lol:

Legendary racers

2013-Audi-A3-Diesel.jpg

A3 TDi 2.0L Sport.

Delivered at 12.30 this afternoon, it's the start of a beautiful friendship. :)

Noice, don't know if I can wait any longer for mine. Brakes are just about gone on the current shit heap. :blink:

If you pop them in your nostrils, and open your mouth, you turn your head into a speaker.

Utterly useless for you if you're the Head/speaker, but worth it to see the scary confused look on stoners as you walk past them, and open your mouth to blast them with a bit of Cochise by Audiolslave.

New (third party) powerpack for the mac, as the old one's cable frayed to the point no manner of readjusting could find a charge. Shitly-made Apple bollocks.

£25 with p&p as opposed to £65 for an official one. Who the hell do they think they are charging that sort of money for a charger? :lol:

Legendary racers

Noice, don't know if I can wait any longer for mine. Brakes are just about gone on the current shit heap. :blink:

Rang them up, they've got a 1.7 diesel in that someone ordered but ended up cancelling. Going to see it on Tuesday. :wank:

• 4 weeks later...

New suit... gone for the Don Draper with a pocket square and all :lol:

<stevie style photo> ;)

madmen.JPG

do your tie up man - there's an inch of white showing below your collar. and straighten up that pocket square too while you're at it!

(sartorial fascist)