Cooking

Gemmill

After a spot of bulk buying, CT is currently away bulk-jamming stuff down his throat. He'll be semi fasting tomorrow to make up for it. Oh but wait it's Friday - takeaway night. It's a family tradition, can't break that.

The fucking cheeky twat as well - a tory, on a state subsidized weightwatchers programme. The taxpayer is picking up the bill for this fucking glutton!

You fucking what???

We pay for fat cunts to have a circle jerk about losing 2 grams of lard in a month??

I fucking hope you're on the wind up Gemmill. :(

Big society :(

Fucking Huge Society if we pay the bloaters to not exercise.

Cheaper to make fatties lose weight than to give them a free mobility scooter.

Nah CT said himself that he stopped going before cos of the cost, but now you get the first 26 weeks free through the NHS. And he repays the taxpayer by eating 2 cheeseburgers in an hour. He is a lard slurping, cake dribbling fraud of a benefits cheat.

Fixed

and the bolded bit- :(

I'd want it made compulsory that for the next 5 years, any bloater claiming that has to submit to random ,public weigh-ins.

any gain of 1lb or more is a day in the stocks, re-pay the 26 week fat- fee, and a good fucking shoeing.

Nah CT said himself that he stopped going before cos of the cost, but now you get the first 26 weeks free through the NHS. And he repays the taxpayer by eating 2 cheeseburgers in an hour. He is a lard slurping, cake dribbling fraud of a benefits cheat.

Fixed

I'd want it made compulsory that for the next 5 years, any bloater claiming that has to submit to random ,public weigh-ins.

any gain of 1lb or more is a day in the stocks, re-pay the 26 week fat- fee, and a good fucking shoeing.

:icon_lol:

Lets not lose sight of the 7lb weight loss boys. :(

False reading. Let's see what you record next week.

What else did you get from costco? Haway give us a laugh.

Nothing, honest :( Called in after picking the match tickets up to have a look if they still had the CK jeans on offer now that Im shrinking.

Fixed

You're fucking kidding? Weight Watchers is on the NHS?

Honestly, if you didn't laugh, you'd cry.

Fixed

Seriously, you should all be applauding Labour initiatives like this. Much better the NHS pay out 50 or 60 squid to cheaply deal with obesity rather than doing nothing to tackle the cause and instead spending thousands on healthcare, expensive medicines and Mobility scooters (which are all still currently given out free).

Same logic as free patches for smokers. (which I also used successfully four years ago, potentially saving the NHS thousands.

A no brainer tbf.

Fixed

Seriously, you should all be applauding Labour initiatives like this. Much better the NHS pay out 50 or 60 squid to cheaply deal with obesity rather than doing nothing to tackle the cause and instead spending thousands on healthcare, expensive medicines and Mobility scooters (which are all still currently given out free).

Same logic as free patches for smokers. (which I also used successfully four years ago, potentially saving the NHS thousands.

A no brainer tbf.

Maybe so, but you can afford to pay it so you should feel a bit embarassed by this imo. The money you save on your food should pay for it even.

As for free patches for smokers, I never understood this policy. Patches are cheaper than cigarettes, much cheaper in fact. If you choose to continue smoking you will die young and save the NHS money in the long run any way.

Fixed

A no brainer tbf.

Maybe so, but you can afford to pay it so you should feel a bit embarassed by this imo. The money you save on your food should pay for it even.

As for free patches for smokers, I never understood this policy. Patches are cheaper than cigarettes, much cheaper in fact. If you choose to continue smoking you will die young and save the NHS money in the long run any way.

Do you pay for your medical treatment?

If you fall off your climbing wall and break a leg will you be getting a taxi or calling an ambulance?

Fixed

A no brainer tbf.

If you fall off your climbing wall and break a leg will you be getting a taxi or calling an ambulance?

You're making a comparison for people getting injured exercising to people who become obese through over eating? Interesting. I think there is a fundamental difference between accidental injury in sport and shitty lifestyle choices. Also, as I said, why don't you use the money you save on cream cakes to fund your 'treatment', why do you expect the tax payer to do it? I have to pay for my climbing after all.

I'm being devil's advocate to an extent as I'm sure WW might be cost effective, but I'm genuinely uncertain whether it should be in the scope of the NHS. It's the type of nanny state intervention I would have thought you'd be dead against as well.

Fixed

A no brainer tbf.

:(

You're calling Lardy Class medical treatment?

Since when was gluttony a medical ailment?

Shameless Tory strikes again :icon_lol:

Made and used some dough to make a few varients of cheese twists at the cafe today.

Rosemary and garlic

Tomato sauce (not ketchup, just a simple pizza sauce) and fennel seed

Red onion marmalade and cheddar

All were absolutely lush, and dead easy. Shame I didn't get to eat any more than the tester really. :(

Fixed

A no brainer tbf.

You're making a comparison for people getting injured exercising to people who become obese through over eating? Interesting. I think there is a fundamental difference between accidental injury in sport and shitty lifestyle choices. Also, as I said, why don't you use the money you save on cream cakes to fund your 'treatment', why do you expect the tax payer to do it? I have to pay for my climbing after all.

It's the type of nanny state intervention I would have thought you'd be dead against as well.

The arguments already being fought and won at the top of government. (Labour and Tory)

The figures set out the cost of diseases related to being overweight or obese in 2007 and how much it will cost at local level in 2015 if we take no action.

It is estimated that the cost to the NHS in England of obesity in 2007 was £4.2 billion and would rise to £6.3 billion in 2015.

The PCT figures are set out in a new ‘Healthy Weight, Healthy Lives toolkit: A Toolkit for Developing Local Strategies’.

It gives advice on how professionals can support and help people in their areas to eat more healthily and be more active.

Fixed

A no brainer tbf.

:(

You're calling Lardy Class medical treatment?

Since when was gluttony a medical ailment?

Shameless Tory strikes again :icon_lol:

Since untreated it costs the NHS 6 billion a year

He'll be semi fasting tomorrow to make up for it. Oh but wait it's Friday - takeaway night. It's a family tradition, can't break that.

He's been out for a run tonight, prior to the cheeseburger binge at the match on saturday:

michelin-man-running.jpg

Anyway, home-made cottage pie with grated cornish cheddar on top, peas & carrots.

Jesus wept, i'm paying out because that fat cunt has no willpower, not only with his smoking previously but his fucking eating habbits.

How hard is it not to buy a donut ffs.

and he has the gaul to compare it to someone having an accident? seriously...

"hey me getting free weight watchers is the same as you getting kemo, least all the puking keeps you thin" :(

wish i couldn't see his quoted posts and all the man's a spanner.

And I've paid for years to keep you fuckers from blowing each other up you ungrateful little twat.