Cooking

Gemmill

Arse?

This from the Ninja Doctor.

I despair :lol:

Yeah, I might fail my Viva for my Fellowship of the Royal College of Anaesthetists exams. I can just picture the question...

"Never mind all that other shit, propofol [drug most commonly used to put people to sleep, looks like milk, killed Jacko] is formulated with purefied egg phospholipid, so which bit of a chicken do eggs fall out of?"

I had a pizza with a fried egg on it - runny yolk, as described, as it should be - at a place in central Belgrade and the waiter was insistent that the idea was a Serbian invention. I have my doubts.

I had a pizza with a fried egg on it - runny yolk, as described, as it should be - at a place in central Belgrade and the waiter was insistent that the idea was a Serbian invention. I have my doubts.

Round about the same time you discovered rakia was it? :o

Lunch

Plate of iceberg lettuce drizzled over with extra virgin olive oil and freshly squeezed lemon. Few chunks of cucumber on the side and a nice portion of tuna mixed with a little mayo on the top.

Bloody yummy.

Really getting a taste for this Jamie Oliver oil drizzling thing.

Found this recipe for a Rogan Josh.

http://www.route79.com/food/rogan-josh.htm

Anyone who is in the know, know if this is about right, too complicated or lacking?

I'm finishing work at 4. Will get you them recipes later. Forgot last night.

I wouldn't mind a deek at that too please mate?

I make a decent curry already but RJ is my favourite and I'd like to master it.

Anyone who is in the know, know if this is about right, too complicated or lacking?

I'd throw in some red or green peppers as it looks a little dull. I like food to be colourful. :o

Maybe stir in mint into the yogurt so it's raita. Save a little at the end to drizzle over the curry; tastes incredible.

I'd throw in some red or green peppers as it looks a little dull. I like food to be colourful. :o

Maybe stir in mint into the yogurt so it's raita. Save a little at the end to drizzle over the curry; tastes incredible.

Sounds Good

Onion Bhajis

Having a bash at making a healthy version of these, ie baked not deep fried.

There in the oven but I think I may have missed out a key bit of pre-baking cooking off the onions :o

28vsjv7.jpg

Will let you all know.

As usual if anyone already makes these then share away.

Edited by Christmas Tree