Cooking

Gemmill

Seriously? What kind of business? I appreciate this is now woefully off topic :lol:

</>

Just getting his posters, prints and playmats into mtg stores. Edited by trophyshy

Have you got kids that attend nursery? Can be pretty unavoidable if you do. Not sure what your point is like, do your vegan super foods protect you from viruses?

Anyway, felt dog sick last night but much better today thankfully. Will try some food later.

No and no. Though I've not had a bug of any kind this century tbh, not even a simple cold, but I wouldn't put it down to so-called superfoods.

Apologies for the cheek, I'm glad you are recovering quickly.

Lush tea tonight.

Salmon fillet stuffed with Mozzarella, sun dried tomatoes and other stuff.

90 seconds in the Microwave.

Large bag of fresh veg (carrots, broccoli, mange tout, baby corn etc).

5 mins in the microwave then mixed with a tsp of olive oil spread, salt and pepper and chilli flakes.

Simple, fast, healthy and bloody delicious. Favourite meal of the month so far.

Lush tea tonight.

Salmon fillet stuffed with Mozzarella, sun dried tomatoes and kebab meat with a buttered slice.

. Favourite meal of the month so far.

You old rascal Mr Fist lol

Just did stir-fried rice tonight. Hoyed in chicken, carrot, onion, yellow pepper, peas, rice vinegar and soy sauce.

Actual chinese food is a bit beyond me, having never had the proper authentic stuff but the above is simple enough for a fairly quick tea. No microwave in sight.

I actually have some korean rice seasoning stuff in the cupboard I almost used (the mrs looted it from her halls last year) but I'll be buggered if I know what it is. Seemed to be dried worms, shrimp and spring greens. Definitely being brought up with an English palate has meant I'm not confident cooking with such stuff!

Lush tea tonight.

Salmon fillet stuffed with Mozzarella, sun dried tomatoes and other stuff.

90 seconds in the Microwave.

Large bag of fresh veg (carrots, broccoli, mange tout, baby corn etc).

5 mins in the microwave then mixed with a tsp of olive oil spread, salt and pepper and chilli flakes.

Simple, fast, healthy and bloody delicious. Favourite meal of the month so far.

CT you never ever cook fish in a microwave, it doesn't cook it at a high enough temperature. It still can have bacteria left in the fish.

Good enough for Jamie, good enough for me.

Have you actually tried it?

I've no problem with fresh microwave vegetables personally. Had some broccoli in a bag from M&S today, individual portion, steam it in the microwave, lightly season, delicious. No mess and absolutely healthy, can't see why anyone would avoid it personally (except Gemmill because he doesn't even have a microwave).

However....... Five minutes, what the fuck? That would just create mush. One minute full power is all that's needed.