Cooking

Gemmill

That was always his plan wasn't it? Binge and purge, binge and purge. Just with a lot more binging than purging.

("Binging" looks weird. But so does "purgeing". Silly language.)

That is so fucking up my street.....however having searched ebay etc I cant find it on sale in the UK :(

Bloody Americains, some of the shit they come out with.

:lol: Saag paneer, moong dal, tomato and okra curry (see a few pages back - great tip!), lentil rice and stuffed roti. (Oh, and a dollop of lime pickle that I've got rid of because it tasted as turd-like as it looks on there - came out of a jar though, so I'm taking no responsibility for that one ;) ).

Not particularly aesthetically pleasing but by god it all tastes fine. (I realise that's CT's usual excuse too.)

:lol: Saag paneer, moong dal, tomato and okra curry (see a few pages back - great tip!), lentil rice and stuffed roti. (Oh, and a dollop of lime pickle that I've got rid of because it tasted as turd-like as it looks on there - came out of a jar though, so I'm taking no responsibility for that one ;) ).

Not particularly aesthetically pleasing but by god it all tastes fine. (I realise that's CT's usual excuse too.)

Looks awesome to me! And glad you liked the tomato recipe, I think the cardamon pods really set it off. I think Indian cuisine is probably the best for vegetarian - not surprising given the number of veggies there in the south.

Speaking of lime pickle, I discovered chilli pickle recently from the organic shop on lordship lane. Some indian brand i cant remember the name of. Awesome stuff. Like lime pickle but even more intense and concentrated flavour.

Btw Meenzer - you must visit ganapati in Peckham if you haven't already for authentic South Indian fare.