Cooking

Gemmill

You need to buy one. :D

Any idea when your blog will be up and running?

Whenever I can afford to buy a decent camera/tablet!

Hopefully soon anyway. I had a chat with a local photographer who gave me a business card, might even be able to get some decent food photography going too to make random recipe ideas look half-edible.

Whenever I can afford to buy a decent camera/tablet!

Hopefully soon anyway. I had a chat with a local photographer who gave me a business card, might even be able to get some decent food photography going too to make random recipe ideas look half-edible.

If a little girl can do it with her smart phone, so can you

I'm feeling a tad lazy so it's just a simple sausage casserole tonight.

Caramelised some onions and then browned the sausages (Debbie & Andrews pork and apple ones - very good and you can get 'em in Asda. They even sent a thankyou email once after me mam emailed them to say how good they are).

Diced carrots and hoyed them in and now it's all bubbling away for an hour covered with 300ml of bisto (yeah, told you I was feeling lazy. Could've done beef stock and a roux I spose), red onion chutney, splash of mustard, powdered garlic, salt and pepper.

I've also got a new blender gadget that's meant to mash potatoes, so we'll see how it works out. :D

:good:

They are very good, I agree.

This morning I breakfasted on rice cakes with peanut butter and jam (both no sugar added). I'm nails.

Mmmm, cardboard with sludge on it - how extremely tasty!

Reliving some Lanzarote holiday flavours - salmon fillets with mojo sauce and roasted new potatoes with adobo canario spices. (And sugar snap peas, but they're not particularly holiday-y.)