Cooking

Gemmill

:lol:

We use the word 'cakehole' over here but it works just as well!

That meal sounds class. You must actually like this one cos you don't normally go to that much effort for a shag ;)

I hope she isnt reading this forum Cat! This one is class, Ive already shagged her - what am I doing inviting her over for a meal..

Thats like wiping prior to taking a shit...

On a serious note, she is funny as owt. After our little drunken incident she was gone when I woke up at 8 am, total sms silence for like 5 days. Got an sms last night " ello hows ur weekend been. Wanna hang out sometime or have you had enough ;)"

Made me laugh so im up for another round. We`ll see how it pans out..

Ive just found out how to mute the clicking noise when I take a picture on my cellphone ( 211092_242669842430795_4056741_n.jpg )

So lets see if I cant get up early and capture a morning roadkill - might be a bit harsh to post her picture here though.

On the other hand how much harm can it do to put it on an obscure UK-based forum.....right?

(probably how leaked sextapes are born..)

Edited by Lake Bells tits

Any ideas as to what you serve on a first date? Thinking of inviting a lass over, incidentally in J69`s line of work.

Think balcony, Amarone red wine and something to get the blood flowing..

This is all wrong.

Get a pair of glasses and act nervous in the kitchen and pretend you can't cook and keep apologising. Better still burn summink just before she comes over so there's smoke everywhere.

She'll cook and feel sorry for you and then you fuck her.

Edited by Park Life

Knocked up a quick béchamel sauce by warming some milk. In a separate bowl I combined 2 tablespoons of plain flour and 4 tablespoons of olive oil.

When the milk was warm I carefully added it a bit at a time to the flour and the oil.

This mixture was then returned to a saucepan and gently warmed.

Whilst warming I added a 1.5 tsp of curry powder, a few shakes of garlic granules and a few shakes of chilli powder.

Whisked continuously until the consistency was what I wanted.

Unfortunately I was just playing and hadnt really thought it would turn out right.

It was deeeeeeeliciousio!

The wife had prepared me a jacket potato so I added a handful of cherry tomatoes, a big handful of florette mixed leaves and rolled up to slices of ham like a joint to help fill the plate.

I then drizzled a suitable quantity of the sauce all over and tucked in.

Sex on a plate. :lol:

Stop night snacking cat. Moment on the lips, forever on the hips!

Thank you for your concern about my figure, but as I work from 8pm til 8am it was actually my main meal of the day.

Made the easiest 'tagine' last night.

Just 2 chicken breasts, can of tomatoes, pepper, courgette and peas with a spice mix of: ginger, smoked paprika, onion salt, cinnamon, turmeric and garam masala.

Served on top of couscous made with honey, dates and a mix of pumpkin & sunflower seeds (recently discovered this - dead simple but tastes wonderballs).

Decide to make one of the unhealthiest meals ever the other night, inspired by the new Hairy Bikers Mississipi program. It was waffles and fried chicken, but their own fried chicken recipe which was absolutely amazing and far nice than anything I've ever had from KFC.

http://uktv.co.uk/food/recipe/aid/652179

For the fried chicken

• 1.7 kg oven-ready chicken, jointed into 8 pieces
  • 250 ml buttermilk
  • 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
  • 200 g plain flour
  • 2 tsp flaked sea salt
  • 1 tbsp paprika
  • 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
  • 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
  • 1 tsp dried oregano, (optional)
  • 500 ml sunflower or groundnut oil, for frying