BAFTA's

Happy Face

Used to love the Big Breakfast in its heyday tbh. Nowt like that on now. Remember that programme after it - RISE or whatever it was with Ian Lee and her off Big Brother who was seeing Woodgate? Christ on a bike!

It wasn't a patch on the Big Breakfast but I did enjoy Iain Lee taking the piss out of whatever she was called.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never thought Ian Lee was funny tbh. I always felt cheated when you sat through the 11 o'clock show without seeing a Ricky Gervais or Ali G sketch. Him and Daisy Donovan were rubbish imo.

Jonny Vaughan was a legend on the Big Breakfast. The paper review was always class.

The only thing about Vaughan though is his face reminds me of a less pink/bloated version of Dave 'the Fish' Watson

Although Donovan was well worth several.

daisy_donovan_1.jpg

Really? Doesn't do it for me.

Well that's not her best photo tbf.

I used it because it gives a realistic view of her, even with a makeup artist she still looks rough as a badger's.

daisy_donovan0035.jpg

Although Donovan was well worth several.

daisy_donovan_1.jpg

Really? Doesn't do it for me.

Well that's not her best photo tbf.

I used it because it gives a realistic view of her, even with a makeup artist she still looks rough as a badger's.

daisy_donovan0035.jpg

She does it for me like.

Fuck me is this 'Modestly Talented, Average Looking Female TV Presenter Appreciation Day'? Next someone will be professing their undying love for her of the X-Factor.

Describing her talent as "modest" is already pushing it.

Fuck me is this 'Modestly Talented, Average Looking Female TV Presenter Appreciation Day'? Next someone will be professing their undying love for her of the X-Factor.

Only a matter of time before someone opens the Fearne Cotton can of worms.

Bag of slugs more like

Bag of slugs more like

:lol: Now she is 'modestly talented'.

• 4 weeks later...

Best British film Last King Of Scotland?

Pff. Should've been United 93.

Was that British?

Deserves the award if it was. My girlfriend at the time cried at the end because she'd thought the passengers survived. Silly cow. <_<

France/UK/USA apparently.