I-phone

khay

Anyword what network it would be on?

as in the US its going to be on cingular. Might be a while later than june to get it in the UK.

October

A little while after june then.

as in the US its going to be on cingular. Might be a while later than june to get it in the UK.

October

I think he was just confirming a specific date rather than argueing :lol:

October

I think he was just confirming a specific date rather than argueing :lol:

I was changing my timescale on the basis of more information! :lol:

Edited by khay

I guess it all depends what you want it for. If you want a phone that does mp3's there's already tonnes available made by companies who have a great deal more experience in making phones so I would think you would be better to go with one of them.

If your after an ipod that also has a phone the amount of space for music/videos seems a little bit limited to me at the moment.

Does look very smart, however given that the max storage model is only 8Gb, the camera is only 2 mega-pixel and the price is very high, I think I'll hold off until they release a 2nd or 3rd gen.

Also, now they've got the touchscreen thing sorted, surely they'll be releasing a new iPod with the touchscreen and possibly bluetooth/WiFi functions built in soon?

My mobile already has an MP3 player though. Canny funny to see the nerds jizzing in their pants on the news like.

I know, look at the geeks going crazy at every word Jobs says, he probably feels like a fucking rockstar.

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=...35&q=iphone

"An ipod, a phone and an internet communicator!" Great Steve, no one has thought of that one before, but as soon as stick their name on it idiots go mental.

My mobile already has an MP3 player though. Canny funny to see the nerds jizzing in their pants on the news like.

I know, look at the geeks going crazy at every word Jobs says, he probably feels like a fucking rockstar.

"An ipod, a phone and an internet communicator!" Great Steve, no one has thought of that one before, but as soon as stick their name on it idiots go mental.

:razz:

Did you see the bit where he phoned Starbucks or somewhere and asked for 4,000 lattes? They were creaming themselves. Wow, he made a phonecall, with a mobile phone! :razz::razz:

to be fair, steve jobs is one of the best marketers in the world.

if he farted and bottled it he could sell it!

for me this phone will be a sales success simply because it says i-***** and looks slick. US kids love that shit and so do most dumb consumers.