Le Guen and Rangers part company

Scottish Mag

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not as good as Shearer was but probably the best player in Scotland so it was a pretty bold/stupid/brave decision that has backfired for him. Unless he's got a job back in France lined up and was wanting out that is.

Le Guen sadly underestimated how big Ferguson is within the Rangers fanbase. He's seen as the last 'one of us' footballers left in the Old Firm. Rumours were he left the ground in tears last week when Le Guen told him he'd never play for Rangers again, the bloke loves the club and the fans know it. Managerial suicide of Gullit proportians.

Le Guen sadly underestimated how big Ferguson is within the Rangers fanbase. He's seen as the last 'one of us' footballers left in the Old Firm. Rumours were he left the ground in tears last week when Le Guen told him he'd never play for Rangers again, the bloke loves the club and the fans know it. Managerial suicide of Gullit proportians.

Let's hope, unlike Gullit, he sees sense and squeezes every penny going from Rangers in compensation. :lol:

Let's hope, unlike Gullit, he sees sense and squeezes every penny going from Rangers in compensation. :icon_lol:

I thought I did a very good job of being impartial there, never once using the word 'Hun' or mentioning that biggot Murray...d'oh! :lol:

I hope Souness gets the job. That would be comedy. :lol:

Dunno what you are laughing at, Calderwood is a stick on to be linked with the post..

They can keep their hands off him. :icon_lol:

I hope Souness gets the job. That would be comedy. :lol:

Dunno what you are laughing at, Calderwood is a stick on to be linked with the post..

I'd be pretty sure Super Jimmy won't be the next Rangers boss.

Lippi was also mentioned on the Radio.

:yes

Smith, McCoist and Durrant is meant to be a done deal..

Wonder what fucking clown we will get in charge of the national team now.. :yes

Bloke on Five Live last night seemed to think Smith will stay in charge on Scotland too (for the time being at least).